What is your Main Character Backstory? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

What is your Main Character Backstory?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

I dont think she was refering to you and sera. I think that was directed to the others

now im a "Other"? you little un-polite kid U,U you hurt peoples heart......... you want to makes us cry by your smart words......... YOU ARE NOT MATHMATICAL DUDE!!!

#52 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

now im a "Other"? you little un-polite kid U,U you hurt peoples heart......... you want to makes us cry by your smart words......... YOU ARE NOT MATHMATICAL DUDE!!!

meh

Anyway, i would like to see more stories people can come up with for their characters.

#53 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

What makes you think I'm trolling? I think people should be free to comment on how silly and unrealistic some of the class progressions are, like Sera did. They should be free to say it without having others jump to conclusions about how they're uncreative and don't understand "basic" roll playing.

We can't all be epic warriors who hold the key to saving the world, you know.

I dont think she was refering to you and sera. I think that was directed to the others

yeah, exactly...
wasn't directed to you Kitten :angel:
I meant overall, the comments that, basically, made fun of simple roleplaying...
Making fun of people who lost themselfs in their imagination, allright, I can understand that, there are some silly people out there in the world...
But normal roleplaying... I thought it would've been more accepted and common these days, especially when talking about a Multiplayer Online ROLEPLAYING Game... ;D

#54 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

Name: Rev
Job Class: Shadow Chaser
Combat Type: That Annoying Dude
Title: My Chemical Bromance

Once a young boy aiming to be a Knight, Rev found out he was not allowed to be a Knight due to having a prison record for spreading graffiti and marks all over the business parts of Prontera. Unhappy with the outcome, he started flirting with the idea of looking for the legendary Shadow Chaser Guild to make his vandalizing skills useful in combat. Finally convinced by his friend and longtime wingman Riou, an Alchemist, he finally started training as a Rogue. With his exceptional skills and determination, he quickly got promoted into a Stalker in 2 months - an unwritten record yet to be beaten by any person who became a rebirth job.

As he was roaming around looking for clues on where the Shadow Chaser Guild was on Prontera's black market sector, he was stopped by a band of Rune Knights, for he was wanted for multiple crimes. Frightened, he tried to flee; but the Lord Knight's dragons were too fast for his feet. As he was being dragged into his jail cell, a band of invisible men disarmed the Lord Knights and took him. He did not know who they were at first. But after recognizing their gears and suits, he finally realized he was being rescued by Shadow Chasers.

The Shadow Chasers finally took him to a house at the southeast district of Prontera, a nifty hideout disguised as a paint store. He was evaluated and questioned of his intent of being a Shadow Chaser - if the decision was pure and without a doubt, having him sent to different quests all over Rune-Midgard to make sure (and to train him as well).

Finally, after a grueling month of finishing the tasks, he returns to the house a fully-ready Shadow Chaser. As he was taking his oath to the guild, he was asked to have his name changed. "You are no longer this boy named Rev," the guild leader said. And so he decided: "My" for his ego, "Chemical" for him being purified and prepared like a substance perfectly made by a Biochemist, and "Bromance" to show thanks to his "Brother". And thus, "My Chemical Bromance" was born.

__

sorry, not really well made lol

#55 Periphery

Periphery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationBurnaby/Surrey BC
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

Character - IJustDidIt (TomTom)

Once had a guild , friends , allies and had taken many castles with them.
Lost them to duping on a private server (eventually killing the server)
Now wants his old friends or new friends that represent the same traits as his old friends to start a new guild / own up to his mistakes.
Enough said.

#56 Hinkypunk

Hinkypunk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

How would you even do a story for a mech main?

Mohammer was born near a small oasis in the Sograt Desert after his family fled the Destruction of Morroc. Growing up wasn't easy, but he resisted the temptation to throw stones at the Prontera Guards like his cousins. Instead, he took an interest in riding Hodes and taming PecoPecos--the latter lead to him traveling to Prontera where he was able to sell tamed PecoPecos to the Knight's Guild. Desiring an easier existence, Mohammer forsook his humble life in desert and opened a small potion stall in Prontera. He soon met a travelling missionary.

Cue: time passes with wavy lines on screen and tinkling sound effects

"ODIN AKBAR!"

*Suicidal Destruction*

Edited by Hinkypunk, 21 November 2011 - 08:54 PM.

#57 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

an unwritten record yet to be beaten by any person who became a rebirth job.

Not sure if serious or role playing?

Edited by lainee, 21 November 2011 - 08:54 PM.

#58 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

Well In game once you rebirth and you have some 99 lvl mercenary scrolls and prize medals you can be trans 99 quick.

#59 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Well In game once you rebirth and you have some 99 lvl mercenary scrolls and prize medals you can be trans 99 quick.

well yeah, but that's not what I was getting at...

#60 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

yeah, exactly...
wasn't directed to you Kitten :angel:
I meant overall, the comments that, basically, made fun of simple roleplaying...
Making fun of people who lost themselfs in their imagination, allright, I can understand that, there are some silly people out there in the world...
But normal roleplaying... I thought it would've been more accepted and common these days, especially when talking about a Multiplayer Online ROLEPLAYING Game... ;D

Not everyone can save the world but everyone has one or two epic stories about your characters that can be share to on this thread. I made a story of my character so that I won't be bored playing this game. Think about it's your own personal comics or manga that focuses about your character and the stories he/she have. I want to write a book someday or at least make my own manga and I already have tons of ideas in my story that would pretty much covers the world of RO that most players are familiar with. One of my story will be focuses on Orc Hero vs Orc Lord for the battle to take over the ruling of the Orcs (spoiler don't steal my idea).

Edited by Ariex, 21 November 2011 - 11:05 PM.

#61 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

meh

Anyway, i would like to see more stories people can come up with for their characters.

I wrote 3 ' Chpters ' on my Baby Sage if you followed the link

#62 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

aparently i dnt have anymore. =( those were the ones that were saved into my photobucket a long as time ago, but yeh i had to format my computer and lost everything =(

actually i lied i might have a few

Posted Image

i have to look for more but i think i only remember takin the most rememberable moments =(

The golden years of RO and our guild. Man how I miss all you guys.. :angel:

#63 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

Would you be embarrassed to make an irl story with me and kitten?

Posted Image

#64 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

Not everyone can save the world but everyone has one or two epic stories about your characters that can be share to on this thread. I made a story of my character so that I won't be bored playing this game. Think about it's your own personal comics or manga that focuses about your character and the stories he/she have. I want to write a book someday or at least make my own manga and I already have tons of ideas in my story that would pretty much covers the world of RO that most players are familiar with. One of my story will be focuses on Orc Hero vs Orc Lord for the battle to take over the ruling of the Orcs (spoiler don't steal my idea).

Since this is a role-playing game, I like the way I play my RG like the psycho killer Jason from the classic "Friday the 13th", thats the other alt story of my RG.

And true, making your personal fantasies in-game and stories, takes out my RO boredom :angel:

#65 CrescendoBeat

CrescendoBeat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Warning: this can sound cheesy and Canon-defying, but oh well.

Spoiler

If you want more, PM me ^^. Sorry if it sounds like a fanfic, because it IS one.

#66 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

Not sure if serious or role playing?

brah, role playing.

#67 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

Since this is a role-playing game, I like the way I play my RG like the psycho killer Jason from the classic "Friday the 13th", thats the other alt story of my RG.

And true, making your personal fantasies in-game and stories, takes out my RO boredom :angel:

Jason actually actually killed people though. You're like his special brother Murphy.

#68 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Some of my characters like Gatch, Beyond, Din, and Light carry back stories, however they are much to vast to tell in a post. Maybe when I get back I can start to work with the story boards :angel:

Edited by Beyond, 22 November 2011 - 12:10 PM.

#69 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

My Crusader was directed by God to kill the Saracen. No one really seems to find that story appropriate though.

#70 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

Outside The Max Shop
--------------------

Brick City
----------

West opened the gate accepting the flight of stairs. Reaching for the door, he yanked it open entering the Max Shop.
Not far behind West, Benny stopped in front of the gate issuing orders to a group of associates enforcing obections.

(Benny)

" You two cover the right side of The Max. I want you two to company the left side. Don't be seen if someone ventures close to the building.
Move. "

Four companions scurried off moving rapidly.

(Benny)
" Make your way to the back of The Max Shop, without being target by vision. When you get to the back, enter the building and occupy the roof. The Pool Hall Rooftop is in charge of area's surveillance. Should the worst finds out what's going on, leading themselves in the spotlights, you'll see the Pool Hall's signal.
Move.."

An associate with the group, faded away from Benny's circle, trooping round the left side of The Max Shop.
Benny push the gate open, dashing up a flight, graduating two steps at once. He paused in front of the door, addressing an associate following his lead.

(Benny)
" Wait here. Once we make our move, come inside and kill the lights. After the store goes black, lock the door, then face the door from the shade. The switch to the lights is on your right side, when you enter the shop. "

Openning the door to The Max Shop, Benny walked in.
West was arguing with the merchant about, weapon's strengths, and weaknesses.

(West)
" It doesn't connect. Swords, spears, axes, and any weapon related to variety metals, are maded by a Blacksmith before their shipped out. "

The merchant proped his elbow on the counter looking at West.

(Merchant)
" I disagree with you. Since the appearance of the Market Block, most Blacksmiths have left for The Highlands. Weapons now are not quality goods to me these days.

West distraction working to perfection, the Shopsmith never heard Benny entering the shop, but West felt his presence in the store.

(West)
" The craftmanship of that weapon behind you is too complexed, to be made in factories. It's possible for a Blacksmithto trade in their hammer for a machine, but i highly doubt it.

The merchant turned around leaning against the counter, while he admired the spear hanging on the wall above him.

(Merchant)
" The spear you see above me hanging on the wall, is a weapon in it's own class. Aahh, that baby's a classic. "

The Shopsmith turning his back on Benny and West, was a bad move. Camouflage behind West, Benny was falsely observing the store's display, when he saw the merchant's back turn. He stepped from behind West's shadow, creeping slowly to the counter.
Without warning, Benny wrapped his arms around the merchant's windpipe, pulling him over the counter. As the merchant open his mouth to scream for help, no words were allowed passage to depart. (West hit the Shopsmith in the gut, knocking the wind trespassing in his lungs.)
Association standing outside in the snow storm, acknowledged Benny and West making their move. Bursting through the front door, she hit the light switch suspending brightness. With an adustment made in the lock's rotation, the associate took a few steps back from the front door, cloaking her existence in shade.
(When) West gut-checked the merchant, Benny who was holding the Shopsmith in a headlock, losted his grip in the fast attempt. Having breath in his lungs diverted dued to brute force, the merchant slump to the floor for clarity. Benny standing on the left side, and West stood on the merchant's right side, they both reached down grabing him by the shirt. Being yanked to his feet, Benny slam the merchant's back against the counter, jamming his forearm under his jaw.
Second time around West spoke to the Shopsmith, the merchant heard a different mentality leading his voicebox.

(West)
" If question, suggestions, or ideals hasn't retrieve an invitation to be seated, but you appeal, you're entitle to kneel without representation, you'll be awarded....

Benny punched the merchant in the stomach, leaving him windless. The Shopsmith clutch his gut slumping against the counter, trying to phantom a connection with the breathing deparment. Benny never gave the merchant a chance to catch up with his breathing. He yoked him up, pinning the merchant's back against the counter. Replacing his forearm under the Shopsmith's jawline, West continued...

(West)
" A few hours ago, an opportunist from the outside paid you a visit, exchanging zennies for a large shipment of supplies. What did he invested in? "

Intimidated by expressions related to agression, the merchant raised his chin above Benny's forearm to respond.

(Merchant)
" He's known for moving and shipping merchandise in many regions. I've known him for long time. Since he's currently resting in Brick City, som....

(Benny)
" We said nothing about his status. There were your words, but even though you forward thoughfulness ahead, your telegram is rather interesting. "

The Shopsmith inched his head to the right, catching a dense appearance of Benny.

(Merchant)
" If you surface here chasing the same train he tooked, then forge obligation to rest in Brick City for the night, something doesn't add up? "

(Benny)
" Explain. "
( For a merchant, his resources is wealthy. Lately, ive been feeling strong emotions glowing from the city's unstableness.)

West was leaning against the store counter with his hat riding, low rider style. Feeling Benny's senses patrolling blank space, West glanced in his direction.

(West)
( So he knows now.)

(Merchant)
" He has a perfectional record. Had he been tired, he would've slept on his own ship, setting sail. Seeing the job through came first with him. Plans and time were tools he mastered, keeping mind matter ahead of schedule. So as i divided earlier, if he's in Brick City still, something kept his ship from arriving.

Details glowing near verification memories, stimulate West in motion. A glance discovering an idem, followed by hospitality reflecting from cushion's embrace, he accepted the invitation's reception, standing before a chair.
Seating his disorders, West confirmed, he still was missing material for his configuration. Benny was briefing the merchant about his selfish assistance in pricing, when West intervene.

(West)
" The establishment who commission his profits, where can i find them? Having standards exploited, it's been advised to exchange arguments in furthing an appeal. "

(Merchant)
" That's treasure no one had the pleasure of holding. Everything he do to better the business, investors look forward to his insights. His trail is protected. "

(West)
" And now that the cargo is within his possession, what's the brand of his next stop when he docks? "

(Merchant)
( I have to give them something solid to chase.)
" Suppliers are traveling East. Not sure which region though."

(West)- East?
(Benny)- East?

Benny and West glanced at each other, trading empty stares between invisible space. West rose to his feet, walking towards the front door.

(West)
(Something is out of place)
" Let's depart. "

Benny removed his forearm, and was on the move when West rose to his footing. Becoming balance as a unit, Benny and West exit The Max Shop.
Both hands dug deep in her pockets keeping her mittens warm, association stepped from the shadow watching the Shopsmith.

(Associate)
" Maintain your position for three minutes. After time expires, you're free to travel about. Bare in mind, contesting against the handle before it's cycle applies, wouldn't be a heathly potion. A prize's in place if you're not qualified for the drill."

Appointing her left hand in parting the shop door, she slipped in the night.
Having the deck stacked against him, the Shopsmith retired his idea, taking the traveler's advice. He wasn't going to chance his health, robbing his status out of a second encounter.

(Unknown)
" Friends of yours? "

One Floor above The Max Shop, loomed a spectator who witnessed the elevation.

(Merchant)
" You were standing up there long enough to answer your question. "

The sound of tires stratching the road outside scattered their conversation.

(Unknown)
" Want me to introduce myself?"

(Merchant)
" For now, it's not necessary.)

(Unknown)
( From my angle, it was necessary, but what do i know. )
" I'll be on the thrid floor repairing my armor. "

(Merchant)
" Ok. "

Speaking abroad didn't tremble the Merchant's focus holding the shop door.

( Merchant)
(Sounds like a Rigg the're driving.)

The merchant pulled back his sleeve clocking time passed.

(Merchant)
( Two minutes. One moment left.)

( Outside The Max Shop )
--------------------

Six associates in the back, West in the passenager seat, and Benny behind the steering wheel transmitting gas, translated the rigg down the road. Coming up on a turn, Benny press the brakes slowing the rigg's approach. He cleared the corner, and drove to the second building before pulling over. When the Rigg stooped in front of Brew Hall, the back door opened.
Two associates parted from the rigg attending winter thrills. Slamming the door shut penetrating the boardwalk, the rigg sped off regaining momentum. Motivation propelled the're legs continuously, producing progression to the entrance of Brew Hall. Statue in the doorway, an associate inject the door with secret knocks.
The Bodyguard employed behind the door, look through the peephole, checking the formula on the other side. Signaturing to himself, the presentation's in order and recognizable, he open the door. Company enter Brew Hall heavily armed with preparations.
Further down the road, barely visible to picture in the snowstorm, Benny dropped someone off.

(Aahh, had good Planet Ragnaork timesventuring with named associates, and plenty associates that's not agreeable with radar. Good times, good times indeed. And now that were in a New Age, another chapter is rewritting it's self in hall of fame decorations. This was one of the ventures of the best ones.)

A Warrior's action are Statues, names is just an addition. Truth.

Edited by Scientistic, 22 November 2011 - 03:04 PM.

#71 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

Jason actually actually killed people though. You're like his special brother Murphy.

Really? God I enjoyed every every ppl that drops around my Reflect... Especially baddies who die with my PPA Lv 3 and piss their shield off, happy now?

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 22 November 2011 - 02:58 PM.

#72 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

Really? God I enjoyed every every ppl that drops around my Reflect... Especially baddies who die with my PPA Lv 3 and piss their shield off, happy now?

This topic isn't here for you to brag more about your RG =.=

#73 Furinkazan

Furinkazan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

Name: Ripper Bear
Job Class: Guillotine Cross
Combat Type: High speed melee and stealth
Title: Becoming The Storm

Backstory:

Once known as Rocket, part of the guild Deity during the great war between WAVE and GOLD alliance, serving as a warden and executioner under the command of prince Jadefrost. After the great war, Rocket no longer has a purpose, he traveled the realm and met a group of orphans. After learning that it was him who killed their parents under the name of duty and justice, he decides to raise and mentor them as his own children, and soon established the Furinkazan foundation, a place for orphans across the realms, where he teaches these children the meaning of life, the path to acquire happiness. As he live with these children, all the cold blood stained on his hands slowly washes away. The kids calls him big brother bear as they have found love from him, and he has found love in them. His extreme skills with the arm blades, swords and daggers also gave him the nickname Ripper. He usually can still be found in the Eden center, recruiting orphans of war.

Edited by Furinkazan, 22 November 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#74 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

This topic isn't here for you to brag more about your RG =.=

Ikr, and LOL I brag at my RG? Ppl not contributing to topic suddenly changed it, not me... Im avoiding -.- as possible as I can.

Back at topic, reading personal stories about character backgrounds, its better reading em than retard posts :angel:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 22 November 2011 - 05:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users