Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3] - Page 15 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#351 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

It can but tbh I only want them headgear and accessory related.

#352 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

It can but tbh I only want them headgear and accessory related.

I think it would be too hectic anyway. Being dependent on just the headgear/accessory is enough

#353 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

I think I have an idea. You can ignore this if you want, but I want to see a gunslinger headgear and accessory. I have several suggestions on hand in this post you can use, if you decide to do so. You are free to modify any of these to suit your taste. All equipment here is available only to Gunslingers above level 70 and each of them weigh 10.

Rifle builds (Sniper, auto attack)

Spoiler

Grenade Launcher builds (Emphasis on killing with Grenade Launchers and Gunslinger Mine)
Spoiler

Gatling builds (ASPD)

Spoiler

#354 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

I'm actually tired of talking about mechanic, but here the smalllist of things to consider if there are any changes to the hat, including new things I've learned. And if you find people who play the class, because it seems even super novices have more fans. All I know is that outside of being an eye candy shop keeper here on iro, I've heard the class isn't popular on kro.

A. Mechanics have little in the way to overcome hit lock vs ranged monsters. Most melee classes have stealth/endure/backslide/snap/flying kick/ect. Axe boomerang's cool down vs 7 ranged mobs is very bad. Hit locking for mechanic is possible with as many as just 1 monster 100+ as flee is already low and high agility (80+) is not a priority for any build.

B. Other classes can gear swap to make up for the sets weaknesses such as to healing or self buffing items like Agility up. Axe mechanics really can't due to max power thrust.

C. Axe mechanic take high damage, but can really level with a shield. HF only offers a defense bonus against medium monsters. Mado has identical hp/sp, uses a shield, ranged higher damage aoes that can be spammed.

D. HP and hp regen as low as that of a ranged class instead of high like a knight/crusader.

E. Weaponry reseach no longer offers the attack bonus. Meaning its a waste of skill points.

F. The ony ranged attack, Axe Boomerang only has a range of 9 and only at max level. Most of the mado ranged attacks have a range of 11, some are even 13. Even shield boomerang of the knight tree has a range of 11 which is a move that may have inspired this move. I don't believe any of these have a cool down of 3 seconds either.

G. I'm guessing with hat axe mechanic will do 30-40k damage with +15 HF and gods, for non-billionaires I'm guessing 15-25k with axe tornado. I haven't a clue what axe boomerang's damage will do. I asked you want you thought the damage output would be, but you never answered.

I'm going to go play something else. I've seen lately warlock can do close to 96k+ attacks, and that they can solo in places like thors.

Edited by Lunebeam, 02 July 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#355 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

I'm actually tired of talking about mechanic, but here the smalllist of things to consider if there are any changes to the hat, including new things I've learned. And if you find people who play the class, because it seems even super novices have more fans. All I know is that outside of being an eye candy shop keeper here on iro, I've heard the class isn't popular on kro.

A. Mechanics have little in the way to overcome hit lock vs ranged monsters. Most melee classes have stealth/endure/backslide/snap/flying kick/ect. Axe boomerang's cool down vs 7 ranged mobs is very bad. Hit locking for mechanic is possible with as many as just 1 monster 100+ as flee is already low and high agility (80+) is not a priority for any build.

B. Other classes can gear swap to make up for the sets weaknesses such as to healing or self buffing items like Agility up. Axe mechanics really can't due to max power thrust.

C. Axe mechanic take high damage, but can really level with a shield. HF only offers a defense bonus against medium monsters. Mado has identical hp/sp, uses a shield, ranged higher damage aoes that can be spammed.

D. HP and hp regen as low as that of a ranged class instead of high like a knight/crusader.

E. Weaponry reseach no longer offers the attack bonus. Meaning its a waste of skill points.

F. The ony ranged attack, Axe Boomerang only has a range of 9 and only at max level. Most of the mado ranged attacks have a range of 11, some are even 13. Even shield boomerang of the knight tree has a range of 11 which is a move that may have inspired this move. I don't believe any of these have a cool down of 3 seconds either.

G. I'm guessing with hat axe mechanic will do 30-40k damage with +15 HF and gods, for non-billionaires I'm guessing 15-25k with axe tornado. I haven't a clue what axe boomerang's damage will do. I asked you want you thought the damage output would be, but you never answered.

I'm going to go play something else. I've seen lately warlock can do close to 96k+ attacks, and that they can solo in places like thors.

I would definitely like to see Axe Mechanic buffed, though I cannot really agree with most of your statements, so I will give you some advice to help you level better.

A. Very few classes actually have the 'escape' to range attacks your mentioned. Stealth isn't evenm one of them, since you can't use any sort of hide/stealth while hit-locked. You listed 4 escape abilities out of 18 playable classes. Its not a failing of mechanic. Its a perk of those 4. If you are getting hit locked by ranged monsters, invest in an Errende Ebbecce carded accessory. Trust me, they work.

B. There are healing items for Mechanics (Light Episilon for example grants lvl 3 heal), and all of the AGI+ items also work on mechanic. Max Powerthrust isn't really an excuse for anything. You should be using stuff like fresh fish to heal, anyway.

C. This is true that they lack a shield and thus cannot mob as well. It shouldn't really be an issue if you can 1 shot though, as Ranger has the same issue and is actually "squishier" than a mechanic by a great deal.

D. Mechanic has a pretty moderate HP pool, not a low one. Also, no class that isn't a knight/crusader has the HP Recovery skill. This isn't a failing of mechanic, its a perk of swordsman. With the high VIT and moderate HP coupled with excellent DEF oriented gear for a mechanic, you should be able to use a 'small life potion' and pretty much always be full HP.

E. It has other functions, such as improving refine rate and increasing HIT.

F. Its not supposed to be a ranged class, so this shouldn't be surprising. Though, with its delay, it'd be nice to see a damage increase.

G. Yes the damage is low. A mechanic item should definitely boost the damage of axe skills.

Edited by Jaye, 02 July 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#356 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

My night sparrow hat +9  .. how is the 25% severe rainstorm damage bonus calculated ?   I don't notice any damage boost when I have it on.

#357 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

I like that the ranger hat buffs damage done by Fire and Ice Trap, although I've only ever used fire trap to level. And since balance, it IS fire property damage. However, it's not limited to just the earth element monster maps. You can combo with Maze Trap to change any monster that isn't boss property to an earth element (not sure of the number), so you do more damage on it. Ice Trap is a bit different to use, as it has an animation delay that you can't get rid of, so it isn't as spammable as Fire Trap.

The 50% bonus damage to them looks pretty good though. With ~100 dex and max trap research, you'd be doing around ~16k to Scarabas. (That was the first monster I could remember how much damage I do to.) That's more than what we had pre-balance, where it was around 8-9k across the board to every monster other than ghosts. Maybe people will start making more trapper rangers, and we won't have so many AS rangers KS'ing in TI's (I can wish right?)

It would be nice to maybe make cluster bomb a viable option, but I don't see that happening. It doesn't proc off of RWH or Hunter fly cards, which is more or less the point of a trap ranger. Without the HP leech, they're just not going to be able to handle damage. Bomb Cluster is a totally different build than a Fire (or Ice) Trapper. Cluster bombs also require you to position the mobs around where you want to place it, unlike fire/ice trap. Just because Bomb Cluster and Fire/Ice Traps are traps, they're different builds in my opinion. Also Bomb Cluster gets bonus damage from the Black Wing Set. (GASP! There's 2 mora sets for ranger? Who knew!)

#358 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

I think I have an idea. You can ignore this if you want, but I want to see a gunslinger headgear and accessory. I have several suggestions on hand in this post you can use, if you decide to do so. You are free to modify any of these to suit your taste. All equipment here is available only to Gunslingers above level 70 and each of them weigh 10.

Rifle builds (Sniper, auto attack)

Spoiler

Grenade Launcher builds (Emphasis on killing with Grenade Launchers and Gunslinger Mine)
Spoiler

Gatling builds (ASPD)

Spoiler

Gatling set should add ASPD bonus and all other things only when Gatling weapon is equipped. Grenade Launcher gears should also work only when Grenade Launcher is equipped.

Upd. The Gatling bonuses IMHO should make Gatlings better than Revolvers when you go to Autoattack build when you use G. Fever skill.

Edited by Lucentos, 04 July 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#359 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

I would definitely like to see Axe Mechanic buffed, though I cannot really agree with most of your statements, so I will give you some advice to help you level better.

A. Very few classes actually have the 'escape' to range attacks your mentioned. Stealth isn't evenm one of them, since you can't use any sort of hide/stealth while hit-locked. You listed 4 escape abilities out of 18 playable classes. Its not a failing of mechanic. Its a perk of those 4. If you are getting hit locked by ranged monsters, invest in an Errende Ebbecce carded accessory. Trust me, they work.

B. There are healing items for Mechanics (Light Episilon for example grants lvl 3 heal), and all of the AGI+ items also work on mechanic. Max Powerthrust isn't really an excuse for anything. You should be using stuff like fresh fish to heal, anyway.

C. This is true that they lack a shield and thus cannot mob as well. It shouldn't really be an issue if you can 1 shot though, as Ranger has the same issue and is actually "squishier" than a mechanic by a great deal.

D. Mechanic has a pretty moderate HP pool, not a low one. Also, no class that isn't a knight/crusader has the HP Recovery skill. This isn't a failing of mechanic, its a perk of swordsman. With the high VIT and moderate HP coupled with excellent DEF oriented gear for a mechanic, you should be able to use a 'small life potion' and pretty much always be full HP.

E. It has other functions, such as improving refine rate and increasing HIT.

F. Its not supposed to be a ranged class, so this shouldn't be surprising. Though, with its delay, it'd be nice to see a damage increase.

G. Yes the damage is low. A mechanic item should definitely boost the damage of axe skills.

A. I don't feel like going over atm. Because its a lot lol.

B. Any axe weaker than HF or Giant axe isn't really good enough to use. Agility up is junk 100+ unless your single target fighting (Or you want to ignore using the terrible cart boost skill for movement), Axe tornado isn't a single target skill.. Really no axe other then HF 100+ should be used. Because it and one other axe are the only one with some damage reduction. Which you absotulely need because hp is low for a melee class that has only one aoe they must wait on to reuse multi-times. Even if you take away the knights hp boost, they run faster on the dragon then mechanic. And wearing an agility + hat on axe tornado build can get you killed, it locks you down and makes it take even longer to use axe tornado or hammer fall.

Fresh fish stopped being useful at level 80. When your an aoe class with a 2 sec cool down for your only aoe. Fish isn't cutting it. Even my 2x hell poodles and meat can't cut it well 100 -110.

SP is also a problem. HF Doesn't use THAT much, but you got to remember you've got so many buffs to keep up. One, actually stop sp regeneration for as long as its up. Most of my hotkey is buffs. Using a healing axe would drain the sp very fast on top of everything else. Our int is also lw enough I doubt the heal would do much. Mages are all int and lvl 1 heal still only heals them a little. We are only suppose to get 1-30 int.

C. Ranger isn't much squishier than mechanic. If both have the same vit, hp is near identical. The main difference is only if the Axe mechanic is using HF and its +9 or better for the medium reduction.

E. It does not improve hit anymore from what I've heard. And before I got third class axe mastery I was missing a great deal. I did reskill and dropped it down to like 2 and have no problems hitting things. If it was adding a lot of hit, then I should be missing the old stuff I was to a degree. But, I'm not.

F. Damage increase I don't think is that important because the reuse delay is so long...I don't see the move as a power hit. But as utility for its knockback.

The FAW skills are what look really interesting to me now. But, I don't have the free skill points to try them and I'm done playing the class to find out. I've seen in a video they can hold up okay in ice caves two. But, beyond that I don't know. They are a little pricy. For 1 minute the magic ones cost a elemental stone and those are usually 5-8k. If its possible to get those to tank for you, it might mean the class isn't so hard. But, maybe the hp is too low higher up, I don't know. I never seen a single person in game use them.

Even after the hat comes out, would people want axe mechanic in a party? I say no, because our buffs still break their weapons, our dps will still be low, and we aren't able to help the party by mobbing, We'll still be the solo class.

Edited by Lunebeam, 04 July 2013 - 10:41 PM.

#360 Mcdhol

Mcdhol

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

I know the Soul Linker headgead (Hitaikakushi [1]) aims melee Soul Linkers. They still fall behind other melee attacking classes because they are stuck at 99 forever, lack of damage and they do not have skills or aoe damage just like other classes.

I think it would be better if the effects were,

-If Flying Kick is learned at max level, enable it to be used  (Since it is always skilled by Soul linkers but they can't use it. A good bonus for melee Soul Linkers so that they can approach monsters quicker.)

-When using dagger class weapons, Nullify the damage reduction inflicted on enemies resulting from enemy size (because in medium and large monsters, daggers do very low damage). This would be a good boost again because they lack of DPS  and is a good trade to the autocast Estun because melee Soul linkers do not skill them anyway and they are still far behind other melee class in terms of killing monsters because they do not have any physical skills. (eg 200 crit per attack on large monsters like Rybio even with 80 strength so Soul linkers with dagger are forced to level in small sized monsters)

-Maybe increase Critical attack damage by 2% also per refine level. Damage-wise they still wouldn't really compete with other classes because they are stucked forever at level 99 but this is a good boost for them and is pretty balanced.

-This hat is sort of helpful but it would still not enable Soul Linkers to kill monsters above level 110 where melee attacks isn't as valuable as AOE skills.

below is the suggested/ modified effect for the said headgear, I hope it is a good idea:

1. Hitaikakushi [1]

An otherwise normal ghost bandana with a red spiral insignia on the front.  It demonstrates a strong connection between the wearer and the afterlife.

-Enables use of Flying Kick if it is learned at maximum level.

-Increases Critical Rate and Critical Attack Damage by 2% for every refine level on the headgear.

-When using dagger class weapon, nullifies its damage penalty on medium and large monsters.

-If upgraded to +7: +5 attack speed, and adds a 10% chance to cast tumbling when receiving physical or magical damage.

-If upgraded to +9: +5 attack speed, and gives 10% chance to autocast highest level learned Kaupe on the wearer when physically or magically attacked.

Defense 25

Weight 20

Upper Only

Soul Linker Only

Requires Level 50

Edited by Mcdhol, 05 July 2013 - 01:46 AM.

#361 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

I gotta say, I quite like the original effect for the chaser hat even as is. 120 int REQ. aside, I'd be fine with it. It's far better than anything we can currently use. The bump to MATK and ASPD are definitely needed as much as Shadow Spell increased proc rate. Just chiming in because my opinion on the hat were conveniently left out of the summary someone did on the previous page, despite I agreed with many of the points others were saying. I hope the hat doesn't get ruined by boosting PVP/WOE skills that are already fine as they are now.

Edited by Ebersu, 14 July 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#362 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Sorry, previously I accidentally deleted my post so I had to retype, scanning through the pages again. I didn't include anything past the post beyond that, only the ones before.

Hopefully Inu saw it >.<

#363 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

They are a little pricy. For 1 minute the magic ones cost a elemental stone and those are usually 5-8k.

Correction, they now use 2 of each Elemental Points. Yeah the ones used by the sorcs.

Yeah, I tried those FAWs in Sakray a couple of weeks ago (if Sakray WERE to apply here) when I was "updating" the skills in the wiki.

Anyway, when will the super quests will be implemented? When all of these hats are implemented?

#364 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

Have any clue when the next set of hats will get here? Or are they still working on them in KGC? :p_conf:

#365 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Preview 2 is slated for sometime in September hopefully, this is not absolute so don't take it as such, it depends on how fast kRO moves their butts.

#366 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

Oh okay thanks!  :p_laugh: 
I look forward to it!

#367 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hey Inu,

I've backed up information for the SC hat with the majorities opinions, statistics, numbers, and experience, so I hope this is a solid wall to look at. I hope this reference guide can make your work less & easier, since I've always understood that you've been busy =) But I would also like to to know that you've at least spent a few minutes reading this, as I spent months of time of equal work on this hat to have your decisions made easier. Please at least acknowledge the work we've done on this hat instead of telling me "Give me some ideas" multiple times, despite the information I've presented =(! And I know other people have been giving you a harsh time. I can't imagine you wanting to work as much hearing those, but I would still love to see you not giving up on this and at least give most of us whom have spent months trying to present useful ideas for you, to earn a reply =).A lot of us here are greatful you're doing this, and just hope that other criticisms isn't affecting what we've contributed here.

Thanks!

(Updated from the old one, as of 7/23)
I have re-read the whole thread and posted a list of every forum member's comment on the chaser hat (so to not miss out anything/be biased). I have added the page number on every reference so you can go back and check it quickly.

Initial comment:
michaeleeli (Pages 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15):
1) Change the 120 base INT requirement to a HBP-like bonus, e.g. At 90 base AGI increase aspd by 1, at 90 base INT increase MATK by 20, etc.
2) Change the +9 effect into +1 aspd per upgrade until +12. Or change it to at +9 increase %MATK (so no need to +12).

3) Halve skill delays from auto-spell to allow more actions.
4) Increase resistance.
5) Buff up Invisibility, such as giving it life steal or bonus aspd/atk/matk.

xFireize (Pages 1, 2):
Fully agrees with removing 120 base INT requirement.
Idea of changing it to base AGI requirement.

Serigeese (Pages 1, 2, 3, 4):
Fully agrees with replacing 120 base INT requirement for HBP-like bonus.
Agrees with reducing skill delay from auto-spell.
Idea for increasing auto-spell proc chance.

Ramen (Pages 2, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14):
Agrees with extra aspd bonus.
Agrees with reducing auto-spell skill delay.
Agrees with buffing Invisibility.
Agrees with increasing auto-spell proc chance.
Idea for buffing Triangle shot damage.
Idea for buffing Fatal Menance and Feint Bomb.

asayuu (Pages 2, 3):
Idea for changing the base INT requirement to kRO's fallen angel wing-like (so base stats increase other stat points).
Idea of buffing Triangle Shot/ranged damage.
Disagrees with auto-spell increase proc chance; too complicated to code.

Eternal (Page 2):
Agrees with more bonus aspd.

Jaye (Pages 13, 14, 15)
Disagrees with purely flat aspd, instead scale it with AGI to give +% aspd and flat aspd. E.g. 90 base agi +10% aspd, 105 base agi +5% aspd, 120 base agi +2 flat aspd.
Agrees with buffing up Triangle Shot damage.

Ebersu (Pages 13, 14)

Agrees with Ramen's ASPD/Stat bonuses.

Analysis:
I didn't miss out any information so I tried not to be biased at all, it was simply information gathering; so as you can see:
100% of the people agreed on removing the 120 base INT requirement. 99% of the people wants it to be replaced with HBP-like bonus, or at least something that is scaled with multiple stats.
The people who commented on skill delay reduction all agreed with it; although this is hard to do without over-powering other uses.
Most people who commented on the ASPD buff mostly agreed to +5 aspd; although calculations show that +3/+4 should be the maximum limit you can gain from the hat. However, there were also discussions on changing it to +% aspd instead, so that it would scale better for new players.

#368 Elfman

Elfman

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

I really liked the idea of making headgears to bring back other builds. But is there anyway you can change the design for the mechanic and maestro hat?  :p_sick:  I mean the design itself is really good, but I dont think they match the classes (especially the mechanic one, it looks more like an event-specific thing; ex: pirate bandana). The maestro one looks more appropriate, but I guess I was just so excited about it, that I was expecting something rather different. And the color, it resembles the one you get when you become maestro, it only looks good if you don't use omni ticket, otherwise it's kind of odd the different colors. 

The other hats seemed really awesome, I think your team did a great job overall! 

#369 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

no love for ninja classes :p_cry:

#370 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

no love for ninja classes :p_cry:

Working on that and a Gunslinger one.

#371 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Inuuu ;_; 

#372 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

Working on that and a Gunslinger one.

Yay! :p_laugh:

#373 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

Sorry, previously I accidentally deleted my post so I had to retype, scanning through the pages again. I didn't include anything past the post beyond that, only the ones before.

Hopefully Inu saw it >.<

Hi, that's no problem ^_^. Thought I was just being intentionally left out haha, but thanks for adding me. Also after thinking I do agree with Triangle Shot buff. It would be nice if the hat gave a chance to autocast it.

On the Super Novice Hat, I think a bigger boost to SP would be better. Something like + 500 - 1000 SP as I find SP to be the biggest problem with Super Novices even with the best gears. SP + 15% Doesn't really increase it much due to their extremely small SP mod.

Edited by Ebersu, 27 July 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#374 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

Since there's hardly been any discussion on Maestro/Wanderer, I'd like to chime in on my suggestion for the hat to buff instrument/whip class weapons.  Since there's not even a viable weapon to use for attacking or even an elven bow equivalent even in future patches... I don't think it would be be overpowered in PvM for a Heroic Backpack like bonus when using instrument weapons.  My idea:

If Lyrica Hat is refined to +7 or higher and base stats is equal to 90 or higher and using instrument/whip-class weapons:

STR - ATK + 50

INT - MATK + 50
AGI - Aspd + 5
DEX -  Instrument/Whip Damage + 50%
LUK - Critical Rate + 30

VIT -5% Damage from Neutral Property

If Lyrica Hat is refined to +9 or higher and base stats is equal to 90 or higher and using instrument/whip-class weapons:

STR - ATK + 50, Additional ATK + 30

INT - MATK + 50, Additional MATK + 30
AGI - Aspd + 5, Additional Aspd + 1
DEX -  Instrument/Whip Damage + 50%, Additional Damage + 5%
LUK - Critical Rate + 30, Crit Damage + 10%

VIT -5% Damage from Neutral Property, - 5% Additional Reduction

Just thought it would be neat to focus on the few that want to use instruments, since the hat only focuses on Severe Rainstorm. Even aN ATK/ASPD buff to instrument/whip class weapons would be cool!

Edited by Ebersu, 27 July 2013 - 08:01 AM.

#375 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Since there's hardly been any discussion on Maestro/Wanderer, I'd like to chime in on my suggestion for the hat to buff instrument/whip class weapons.  Since there's not even a viable weapon to use for attacking or even an elven bow equivalent even in future patches... I don't think it would be be overpowered in PvM for a Heroic Backpack like bonus when using instrument weapons.  My idea:

If Lyrica Hat is refined to +7 or higher and base stats is equal to 90 or higher and using instrument/whip-class weapons:

STR - ATK + 50

INT - MATK + 50
AGI - Aspd + 5
DEX -  Instrument/Whip Damage + 50%
LUK - Critical Rate + 30

VIT -5% Damage from Neutral Property

If Lyrica Hat is refined to +9 or higher and base stats is equal to 90 or higher and using instrument/whip-class weapons:

STR - ATK + 50, Additional ATK + 30

INT - MATK + 50, Additional MATK + 30
AGI - Aspd + 5, Additional Aspd + 1
DEX -  Instrument/Whip Damage + 50%, Additional Damage + 5%
LUK - Critical Rate + 30, Crit Damage + 10%

VIT -5% Damage from Neutral Property, - 5% Additional Reduction

Just thought it would be neat to focus on the few that want to use instruments, since the hat only focuses on Severe Rainstorm. Even aN ATK/ASPD buff to instrument/whip class weapons would be cool!

Umm...  The severe rainstorm buff up isn't enough?! the up to 50% cast speed increase if you have voice lessons up to 10 isn't enough?! The accessory combination with a +7 version of the wanderer/Maestro hat adding a total of 75% more damage to severe rainstorm isn't good enough for you?  :p_swt: 
  Do you have ANY CLUE how good those buffs ARE?!

What your proposing is not even NEARLY as good as whats already implemented into the hats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users