• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 joytilak

joytilak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:09 AM

Hi, I wanted to know if there is any 1 hand pike that i can use to 1 shot Raydrics with brandish Spear with the stats below..

I am going for Str 92+8 without gears and dex base 54+6.

I want to wield a shield, hence wanting a 1 handed spear. Will double hydra double mummy pike do the job?

Your thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

#2 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:57 AM

get yourself a pike 35hit and 15 shadow then added 4 hydra with 55dex and blessing u should have 410 hit for raydricc

#3 joytilak

joytilak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for your response.

How easy is it to get a pike like that and where can I get such a pike?

Also, are you talking about 55 total dex or 55+6?

Edited by joytilak, 16 May 2020 - 03:06 PM.

#4 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:49 PM

gotta keep on checking the board. I saw one earlier with 17 hit 15% shadow for 1.5m.

My current stat 90 str, 60 dex, 40 int, 70 vit using 2 glove with zerom card, +9 trident 25% shadow w/ 2 mummy card and 1 hydra i have total of 410 hit and i can one shot raydric with priest asperio. 

#5 joytilak

joytilak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:15 PM

Can you tell me which monster drops pike with 35 hit and 15 shadow?

#6 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:43 PM

Can you tell me which monster drops pike with 35 hit and 15 shadow?

fever field in orc dungeon, But getting those stat.... pray to rng jesus lol

Furious Orc Warrior

http://playragnarok....news/article/40

p.s doesnt have to be 35hit if u can get 20+hit pike with 10% + shadow is fine too

Edited by kimlee, 16 May 2020 - 05:45 PM.

#7 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:49 PM

Best BS damage ive seen is from a knight using +5 Trident 58atk 15% shadow with 1 santa poring, 2 strouf card with blessing and priest asperio he do 30k BS farming geffenia  he one shot everything that shadow/demon in there

#8 joytilak

joytilak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 10:31 PM

Trident is not a 1 handed spear as far as I remember.

So, 20 hit + 10% shadow pike with 4 hydra cards and 92+8 Str and 54+6 dex should be able to connect well and 1 shot Raydrics is what you are saying?

#9 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:09 PM

So, 20 hit + 10% shadow pike with 4 hydra cards and 92+8 Str and 54+6 dex should be able to connect well and 1 shot Raydrics is what you are saying?

with blessing and asperio thou 

#10 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:24 PM

yes, just if u want to farm Geffenia u want +10 pike  4dex 58atk shadow/neutral 4 AS card and +9 shield with khalz card 

#11 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:35 PM

Or u can do +10 pike 4 str 30+ hit with 4 hydra card. Much easier and cheaper than the hit/shadow pike 

#12 joytilak

joytilak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:20 AM

Ok, I'll go with +10 pike with 4 hydras then. I wont be going to Raydrics/anywhere else without a priest, so I'll have buffs all the time. 

Thanks for your time and help Kimlee. Really appreciate it.  :)

People like you make this game pleasant to play. Hope they just control the bot issue. Thanks a lot.

#13 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:27 PM

Ok, I'll go with +10 pike with 4 hydras then. I wont be going to Raydrics/anywhere else without a priest, so I'll have buffs all the time. 

Thanks for your time and help Kimlee. Really appreciate it.  :)

People like you make this game pleasant to play. Hope they just control the bot issue. Thanks a lot.

No Problem, Do test it out thou. Added 2 raydric card first and test out the damage if not enough or u want a save abit of zeny u can add minorous card since raydric and AK are large monster. P.s i just got a pike 30hit 2 str 15% neutral for 200k so check the board they are dirt cheap.

#14 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:44 AM

Or u can do +10 pike 4 str 30+ hit with 4 hydra card. Much easier and cheaper than the hit/shadow pike 

Seriously, dont do this. Even an uncarded w/o option trident would do more damage than this

#15 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:45 AM

No Problem, Do test it out thou. Added 2 raydric card first and test out the damage if not enough or u want a save abit of zeny u can add minorous card since raydric and AK are large monster. P.s i just got a pike 30hit 2 str 15% neutral for 200k so check the board they are dirt cheap.

Dude stop, your suggestions are ridiculous. Do you even know how cards work in renewal, seems like you are stuck in classic mechanics

#16 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:40 AM

i think, since a pike has a low atk, the best choice would be a Archer Skeleton instead of Hydra.

#17 fr33x

fr33x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:52 AM

get yourself a pike 35hit and 15 shadow then added 4 hydra with 55dex and blessing u should have 410 hit for raydricc

Definitely don't listen to this as people already mentioned above. Racial cards scales with base Weapon Attack and Pike has VERY LOW base attack (At 60 without refinement).

This means you are only scaling your 20% Hydra (Or however many you wanna use) up to 80% on 60 attack. This is terrible.

If you want it to scale well, either use Archer Skeleton on it (it scale with total attack rather than weapon), or just get a weapon with higher base attack.

To put into perspective of how bad it is:

60*1.8 = 108 attack on demi-human only, the rest is still just 60 attack

A trident has 150 attack and 3 slots, that means even without refining (a level 3 weapon is miles better than level 1 in terms of attack from refinement), you're getting 42 attack more from a cheap non-carded trident without attack option.

Also, Str scales with high base attack weapon (0.5% ATK per str), so by using a low base attack weapon, you're not taking advantage of your high STR

Edited by fr33x, 18 May 2020 - 05:59 AM.

#18 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:20 AM

Seriously, dont do this. Even an uncarded w/o option trident would do more damage than this

Did u even read the topic? he want PIKE i already told him that trident is much stronger but he want 1handed with spear.

#19 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:25 AM

You still suggested an awful carding option :v

Pike has low atk, and specially with no atk enchant on it. You will want Archer Skeleton cards in it, not Hydras, sinca AS boosts your status atk too.

#20 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:37 AM

Definitely don't listen to this as people already mentioned above. Racial cards scales with base Weapon Attack and Pike has VERY LOW base attack (At 60 without refinement).

This means you are only scaling your 20% Hydra (Or however many you wanna use) up to 80% on 60 attack. This is terrible.

If you want it to scale well, either use Archer Skeleton on it (it scale with total attack rather than weapon), or just get a weapon with higher base attack.

To put into perspective of how bad it is:

60*1.8 = 108 attack on demi-human only, the rest is still just 60 attack

A trident has 150 attack and 3 slots, that means even without refining (a level 3 weapon is miles better than level 1 in terms of attack from refinement), you're getting 42 attack more from a cheap non-carded trident without attack option.

Also, Str scales with high base attack weapon (0.5% ATK per str), so by using a low base attack weapon, you're not taking advantage of your high STR

He wanted 1 pike and shield. So if a +10 pike with 15 shadow and 2 hydra card and 2 Minorous Card wont one shot Raydric? Cause ive seen knight with pike one shotting raydric before

#21 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:39 AM

You still suggested an awful carding option :v

Pike has low atk, and specially with no atk enchant on it. You will want Archer Skeleton cards in it, not Hydras, sinca AS boosts your status atk too.

yes, i understand Universal farming = AS ,but for raydric and AK wouldnt Hydra and minorous card is better?

#22 evo546

evo546

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:51 AM

yes, i understand Universal farming = AS ,but for raydric and AK wouldnt Hydra and minorous card is better?

Well, That the pike i am currently using and it work fine with Raydric. https://ibb.co/3ywTYfL

Edited by evo546, 18 May 2020 - 08:54 AM.

#23 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:54 AM

Ranged Damage
Critical Damage
Skill Damage

These effects affect every portion of your atk, Status ATK(gained from str/dex/luk) and Mastery ATK included.

Race/Element/Size/Type/etc

These effects do not apply to Status ATK and Mastery ATK.

Lastly, your Status ATK is doubled during damage calculations. The  X + Y number you see on the Alt+A window (status atk is the one in the left), you can double the status atk portion for effective damage calculation.

It doesn't matter that the % of the card is higher if they only affect a smaller portion of your total atk.

#24 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:11 AM

Ranged Damage
Critical Damage
Skill Damage

These effects affect every portion of your atk, Status ATK(gained from str/dex/luk) and Mastery ATK included.

Race/Element/Size/Type/etc

These effects do not apply to Status ATK and Mastery ATK.

Lastly, your Status ATK is doubled during damage calculations. The  X + Y number you see on the Alt+A window (status atk is the one in the left), you can double the status atk portion for effective damage calculation.

It doesn't matter that the % of the card is higher if they only affect a smaller portion of your total atk.

So a +10 Pike 15% shadow, 2 hydra and 2 minorous w/ blessing and priest asperio wouldnt be able to one shot raydric? Because that what im planning to get. Right now im using +9 Trident 25% shadow 2 mummy card and 1 hydra 

Edited by kimlee, 18 May 2020 - 09:13 AM.

#25 fr33x

fr33x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:50 AM

So a +10 Pike 15% shadow, 2 hydra and 2 minorous w/ blessing and priest asperio wouldnt be able to one shot raydric? Because that what im planning to get. Right now im using +9 Trident 25% shadow 2 mummy card and 1 hydra 

I am sure you can one shot Raydrics with any weapon as long as your status attack is high enough, but the problem is that you are suggesting Hydra and Minorous like it's the best for damage which is untrue.

Simple calculation to show difference between Archer Skeleton and your hydra/minorous combo:

Assuming at his amount of STR, 150 Status ATK -> 300 in final calculation

Hydra/Minorous:

300 + ((60 base+20 refine) * 1.4(2x Hydra) * 1.3(2x Minorous) = 445.6 ATK in total

4x Archer Skeleton:

(300 + (60+20)) * 1.4 = 532 ATK

Of course the calculation is much more complex, including STR * 0.5 * base weapon attack, and refinement deviance, but just from above, it shows how bad Size/Racial modifiers are for low base attack weapons.

As for suggestions, there are couple of choices for one-handed spears:

- Gungnir[2], Non-slotted is already rare, let alone 2 slots, but it is the best

- Pole Axe with good option is too expensive, so that's very unlikely too

- So the best choice is indeed Pike with 60 ATK + 25% Shadow but should be carded with AS/Mummy rather than any racial/size cards

Edited by fr33x, 18 May 2020 - 10:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users