Why won't Maestia client start the game? - Maestia Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Why won't Maestia client start the game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GGreco

GGreco

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

Maestia.exe

MaestiaUpdater patch server connection failed

MaestaUpdater initalization failed

What is the deal?

#2 AngelShark

AngelShark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

First thing I thought of would be the ip block. Would you be from somewhere in Europe? They want European players to play the European version of Maestia. Another possibility would be if you tried logging on during one of the maintenance times. Other than that, I wouldn't know. Have you read through the sticky on the Technical Support part of the forum?

http://forums.warppo...nection-issues/

#3 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

I actually get this issue myself often. I have to attempt to start the game client 4-5 times (each time I want to play) before it will connect. Upon redownloading the game it does fix this issue (for me) for a certain amount of time before it begins happening again. It is as if the game client can not connect to the servers for whatever reason. But typically like I said if you keep trying, it does seem to correct itself =P I suppose one day I should actually get off my a....behind and actually submit a ticket.

#4 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Actually upon looking into the patch log itself, it says

[CClientUpdater::CheckVersion][Failed GetFileSingle][Remote:Maestia/update/patch/_MthInf.mvd][NewInfoFile:C:\Games\MAESTIA\data\_MthInf.mvd]
Failed Check Version

So, for whatever reason it does not recognize the version of the game.....but will if I keep trying? Which is amusing =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users