Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

Posted Image

I think your people "experienced" my new build already... w/o amping of course =)

#27 SergioSSA1LER

SergioSSA1LER

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

I think your people "experienced" my new build already... w/o amping of course =)

LOL
Haseo's ego >9000!

Posted Image

Edited by SergioSSA1LER, 02 January 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#28 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Posted Image

This, please. Jesus.

Why does everything have a dumb weeaboo phrase associated with it for warlocks? O yeah haseo.

#29 Atum

Atum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationKlagenfurt, Austria

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

So, all the matk-balancing aside, does Recognized spell 2 actually have any unique feature or "secret"?
If yes, could you please share it with us?
I was under the impression that the only difference between the recognized spell-levels is the duration.

#30 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • Server:ChaoticYVY

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Do i need to balance the matk under recog spells???

#31 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Guys, are you seriously falling for Haseo's BS? He makes it sound a lot more complicated than it is.
For the love of god stop feeding him the balance breaking crap. And I highly doubt 35k is a real number.

Also, if anything, Rec. Spell 2 probably just decrease the variable damage even more. However, according to the Wiki stat calculator all levels should do this, and according to the last official published formula of Rec Spell, the only difference between levels is duration and recast cool down. I had Rec Spell 2 for a while, and Haseo criticized me for it.

Recognized Spell

Fixed Cast Time: 1 second
Variable Cast Time: 1 second
Skill re-use Delay: (20 + 30 * Skill Level) seconds
Global Skill Delay: 1 second
Duration: (30 + 30 * Skill Level) seconds

So either he's full of crap and you're all buying into it, or it's something that is fairly insignificant. If you have the money / patience, take the 800kp and buy 2 stat resets and test it for yourself.

#32 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Guys, are you seriously falling for Haseo's BS? He makes it sound a lot more complicated than it is.
For the love of god stop feeding him the balance breaking crap. And I highly doubt 35k is a real number.

Also, if anything, Rec. Spell 2 probably just decrease the variable damage even more. However, according to the Wiki stat calculator all levels should do this, and according to the last official published formula of Rec Spell, the only difference between levels is duration and recast cool down. I had Rec Spell 2 for a while, and Haseo criticized me for it.

So either he's full of crap and you're all buying into it, or it's something that is fairly insignificant. If you have the money / patience, take the 800kp and buy 2 stat resets and test it for yourself.

^ This.

#33 SergioSSA1LER

SergioSSA1LER

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Maybe they like how he makes it sound so deep and powerful, something like a prophet (telling lies but nobody cares because he is the word of a new god, something like that) instead of believing guides that tells how really the game's made (science vs religion in ro?)

#34 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Maybe they like how he makes it sound so deep and powerful, something like a prophet (telling lies but nobody cares because he is the word of a new god, something like that) instead of believing guides that tells how really the game's made (science vs religion in ro?)

This :no1: :no1: :heh: :heh:

#35 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Recognized Spell has always been good for lv.4 weapons...

The higher upgrade level you have, the more variance you will have and more damage output you will get (which is based on the original damage output in perfect scenario)... the problem in the equation was how to get the max output w/o having to compromise the max MATK you can obtain (from bonus, weapon, stats)...

The logic is quite simple... you can apply same basic as MATK and with that in mind, Recognized Spell went from being your average ~15% or so to an output of ~25% or so depending on the upgrade level of the weapon... after that, the other problem was... which level should you use... and what does it do each level to your average and max output damage... as well as balancing the time the spell can be up (in which, the highest level will incur to highest cooldown)...

#36 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Many says that this level holds some secret.. :exlamation: :exlamation:
Mind to share what secret it is guys?? :p_laugh:

There is NO secret behind it.

#37 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

There is NO secret behind it.

repent! the tROll is nearing by..repent!
ouch..mustpreventnoobiemetrooling hehe..

btw, recog spell2 is an excellent choice (both logic/scientific/mathematically/pseudo thinking) because it last longer than recog spell1..anything that can last a bit more is always good btw if u can withstand the dmg during guild clashing n such.
owh n some of warlock buff r last only for 60sec, so a bit longer buff from recog spell2 is still good imho. that way, u can rebuff again should u near/lose the item buff (such as box of resentment..teehee!)

try spend some time in woe sets n see how much u can last with all dmg coming towards u..if ur team can made it to 60sec above during heavy recalling/preemp battle,that mean ur team is good, n u can put a bit more points in the recog spell2.

tweak to your preferences n team requirements. some ppl prefer recogspell1 while others prefer not. i hope this help much :rice:

Edited by Nero89, 04 January 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#38 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

I have each of my warlocks with a different level for testing and the findings were quite interesting...

#39 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Am i Being trolled?? Awe Mai GAWD~!!!!
:p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg:

#40 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

This, please. Jesus.

Why does everything have a dumb weeaboo phrase associated with it for warlocks? O yeah haseo.

The vocabulary he's using comes from high school dxd, toaru majutsu no index, and a couple other animes.

Also, I know a secret with Summon Fireball 5. I'm not sharing. :P

#41 SergioSSA1LER

SergioSSA1LER

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

The vocabulary he's using comes from high school dxd, toaru majutsu no index, and a couple other animes.

Every Summon sphere at lvl 5, summons 5 spheres of the same kind, it's awesome :rice:

#42 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Lies cuz u suck as player and as a person hence your opinion has been compromise lol.

A guild dying to comet .. omg lol

Edited by Wizard, 10 January 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#43 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

So basically recog spells only gives more duration per level? No more??

#44 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

So basically recog spells only gives more duration per level? No more??

Is more about the cooldown than the duration itself.

#45 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Just noticed this on angra mantis.
Amped CR deals like 7.8k~8.6k++ without recog spells,
and 7.6k~8.2k++ with recog spells,

#46 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

What + is your weapon

#47 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Just noticed this on angra mantis.
Amped CR deals like 7.8k~8.6k++ without recog spells,
and 7.6k~8.2k++ with recog spells,

You have to take into account your base and weapon matk as well... recog spell will be more effective if the latter is higher than the former as well as the gap between those 2.

#48 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

Lies cuz u suck as player and as a person hence your opinion has been compromise lol.

A guild dying to comet .. omg lol

Nobody wants to play Warlock anymore because you're setting a bad example to all Warlocks out there by being a smart ass and thinking there's more than there is to it about the class. MATK formulas are actually simple even a doofus can understand it.

No -_- Sherlock, that was before WoE sets and you abusing the Mystic Amp scroll glitch. Of course you're gonna kill low HP classes with your so called "Limit Break" crap. lol

#49 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

its not a glitch

#50 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

I know it's not anymore because the GMs confirmed it. Tomato had to make a thread just for the GMs to notice about it. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users