- Download CrossOver (if your trial is over, change your date to one year back.)
- Download the Dragon Saga-client at Dragon Saga’s official website.
- Once it’s downloaded, open the client and search for ‘Dragon Saga’.
- You’ll find an option called ‘Dragon Saga (Dragonica)’. Click it.
- Then click ‘Install’ and let it download for a while.
- When everything are downloaded a program called ‘Dragon Saga’ will pop-up. Click it and the patch will appear. Let it patch until it’s done (NOTE: The download can take a lot longer time than on a Windows-computer.)
- If the patch does blink all the time, you don’t need to worry. It won’t effect the game.
- When it’s finally done — you can finally play!
Edited by Skittlessly, 26 December 2012 - 09:02 AM.