Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

WIN

cool song, bleh i swear i sometimes get hit 2 before then i hit someone then i get hit 2 times then i hit again, but it could be lag...or not

#52 josueis

josueis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

blah its so easy to hack this game :o

#53 Theron

Theron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:10 AM

naema.....personally i would support and vote for good players and ofc for players from begining....

#54 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

EPIC! THREAD IS EPIC!

#55 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

cool song, bleh i swear i sometimes get hit 2 before then i hit someone then i get hit 2 times then i hit again, but it could be lag...or not

Is not, the attack speed hack is the most used one (appart from walking speed one), mostly used by sins/rangers, ever seen "phantom" hits that never get in the chat log? And I'm not talking about the last hit that usually gets itself lost because of lag, Im talking about hits that overlap the ones showed and usually never show in the chat log, that's how you spot them, I would say a good porcentage of sins and rangers use it, and they swear nobody notice lol...

Is actually pretty easy to spot them, ask a zerker with 1.0 speed to auto-attack something (zerkers usually do a single swing attack per hit, sometimes 2 and the hit value is divided /2) and compare it to the attack speed of the rangers (they do 1 attack per row), you'll be amaze to see who and how many people use that hack.

Edited by DanteLucian, 28 July 2010 - 04:21 PM.

#56 Raine

Raine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

Is not, the attack speed hack is the most used one (appart from walking speed one), mostly used by sins/rangers, ever seen "phantom" hits that never get in the chat log? An I'm not talking about the last hit that usually gets itself lost because of lag, Im talking about hits that overlap the ones showed and usually never show in the chat log, that's how you spot them, I would say a good porcentage of sins and rangers use it, and they swear nobody notice lol...

Is actually pretty easy to spot them, ask a zerker with 1.0 speed to auto-attack something (zerkers usually do a single swing attack per hit, sometimes 2 and the hit value is divided /2) and compare it to the attack speed of the rangers (they do 1 attack per row), you'll be amaze to see who and how many people use that hack.

yh i've noticed that too.. was a little suspicious when some hammerine ranger (LittleRoot or somethin) did that repeatedly to my lvl 67 protector.. sais it's his dmg but i have in my battle log only found dmg that was 1/7 of my hp

#57 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

some ranger is 65 bracket was using it today :o

for example:

when i face nuke with my ranger, i shoot max 2 times and then i escape to not die, and it always works

but with this guy today, firstly, he was shootine me twice for every my shot and after hitting him once i escaped but after i did that, 3 bullets still hit me 30m back and i died...

that ranger said that he was laging... :lol:

#58 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

Naema, easily.

Heximuz and LittleRoots are also very good. Roots is magic and UC's sins when they scud me so I have to <3 him.

However I get tired of rangers shooting through walls. I dunno wtf the deal is whether it's bug or rangers have some magic secret skill that makes walls invisible to them in foc, but when I run clear behind a wall and keep taking fire for 3 seconds it gets ridiculous.

Edited by Krimmy, 29 July 2010 - 02:00 PM.

#59 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

DeVille ftw! Naema, hexi, houyi to name a few who have wiped me off the battlefield.

For the 65 bracket there are some good rangers out there and even more like mine that just suck lol. ;) I'd say for that lvl BabyNukes wins.

/edit Krim, my ranger can shoot thru walls too but only if I have the person targeted before they run behind the wall. I cant target those that are already hiding behind one tho.

Edited by Howako, 29 July 2010 - 04:05 PM.

#60 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

of the 65s - i wanna see BabyNuke vs TTaHTePA ... who will get 3 wins out of 5 duels ? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/533.gif

Edited by Vultur3, 29 July 2010 - 04:34 PM.

#61 Maryam

Maryam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPeru

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

HouYi the best, me second (ask HouYi)!! ;)

#62 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

of the 65s - i wanna see BabyNuke vs TTaHTePA ... who will get 3 wins out of 5 duels ? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/533.gif

the hacker will win.

#63 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

the hacker will win.

so you people really believe nationality determines one's "hacker status" or is it something else?

#64 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

no but when some ranger hits me for 5k dmg in one hit then I'm kinda sure...

<div><br></div><div>also seeing that I have a ranger and that atm only Nuke can win against me 1vs1 I doubt that some new kid who just HAPPENS TO BE FROM RUSSIA has THAT good of pc that he can get 2 hits in b4 I can get one ht in him...</div>

Edited by XRay, 29 July 2010 - 09:28 PM.

#65 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

Maybe his bullet hitted you somewhere sensible... double crit what ><;

#66 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:04 AM

Maybe his bullet hitted you somewhere sensible... double crit what ><;

this ;)

#67 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:00 AM

the only way a ranger in 65 could hit 2,5k is with debuff, pbf lvl 10 and bl lvl 10 ;) or to be russian and walk on water lmao

#68 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:05 AM

i don't know anymore i just know both of them can wipe me clean off the map and TTaHTePa (which means Panther in russian and bulgarian) has always seemed legit to me but there is no way of knowing as the combat log is unreliable

#69 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:07 AM

I saw that TTawhatever guy multiple times using shock firing while running without no casting time at all.

Edited by Mortuus, 30 July 2010 - 06:10 AM.

#70 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:08 AM

i don't know anymore i just know both of them can wipe me clean off the map and TTaHTePa (which means Panther in russian and bulgarian) has always seemed legit to me but there is no way of knowing as the combat log is unreliable

ppl say he shoots faster. he does a good amount of dmg before he dies or dashes away. lately he dashed only so i couldnt send the "hello there" bullet :/

#71 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:10 AM

I saw that TTawhatever guy a couple of times using shock firing while running without no casting time at all.

i dont know the guy and im not gonna defend him but you can see alot of crazy s-.-t in the game cuz of lagz ;)

#72 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

everyone is using that new speed shooting haack now... just did couple 49 foc with shammy (yes very boring and easy) and some idiot shammy was shooting fire balls like 2 per second, was gonna turn on fraps and record him but super coded client crashed when i alt tabbed ;)

#73 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:00 AM

everyone is using that new speed shooting haack now... just did couple 49 foc with shammy (yes very boring and easy) and some idiot shammy was shooting fire balls like 2 per second, was gonna turn on fraps and record him but super coded client crashed when i alt tabbed ;)

You're kinda late, both, the no cooldown one (like the one certain tempest use) and the auto attack speed one has been used for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time by sins and rangers, I would dare to say half of them use it or at least use it eventually.

#74 russelljack

russelljack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

ppl say he shoots faster. he does a good amount of dmg before he dies or dashes away. lately he dashed only so i couldnt send the "hello there" bullet :/

Someone is trying to defend for guildies / russian friends LOL

#75 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:12 AM

Someone is trying to defend for guildies / russian friends LOL

who might be doing that? heresy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users