Beholder Master Card question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Beholder Master Card question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

hi well i was wondering can i use 2 B.master in a bow and get its efect stacked i mean for example if i have a +10 bow (4) and i put 2 B. masters cards on it i get +2 of ASPD right? becuase in the calculator if i put 2 BMC on 1 bow doesnt stack

thxs for your time n_n

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

This would need to be tested to answer.

Set bonuses "If equipped with X, then Y" only apply once per character, no matter how many copies of a set you have (ex, cramp upper, cramp glasses and 2x tarou clip only gives the bonus once).

I'm not sure whether multiples of the same refine-rate based effect stacks (I recall hearing that they do, but I can't think of any items that this could have been tested with). And even if it does, the fact that it depends on the weapon type may mean it's implemented as a set effect.

So this one needs to be tested to answer. Maybe they'll be BMC's available when sakray testing for Kag/Obo is opened, and you could test there?

#3 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

oh yes yes sakray would be my answer and yeah i know combo sets cant stack....but anyway thxs for your help DrAzzy i really aprecciate it and i really hope i can use 2 BMC or i gonna be in troubles xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users