Chanted RWC Rings vs Glorious Ring and Diabolous Accessories - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Chanted RWC Rings vs Glorious Ring and Diabolous Accessories

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal again

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

So I still have my old MoH/G. Rings/Phen & Smokie D. Rings and just red about this Rally Box accessories...

My questions are:
1. Are they worth getting for a GoH/G. Fist/WoE Sura? If yes, what chants should I get?
2. I mostly prefer my D. Rings for the HP/SP bonuses help both GoH & G. Fist or the chanted RWC Rings are better? [damage-wise]
3. I have a +13 KVM G. Mace, advice on what accessory should I use.

PS: I'm kinda outdated since WoE set gears update so if theres any other useful infos that you can share and help me about boosting damage, thank you for those advises to come. /thx

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

I have tested out my Gates of Hell dmg with a Glorious Ring + MoH combo V.S. two RWC Rings with FS6 + FS6. The dmg is not that much better with the enchanted RWC Rings. Same goes for Gfist. The only major benefits that you'll get from the RWC Ring is the extra slot which you can put a Kafra card in AND the additional +3 stats (+6 if you wear two RWC Rings). I still use the Glorious Ring + Moh combo on my sura because I hate switching gears. Overall I recommend that you use the RWC Rings combo if you can afford two Kafra cards. You will gain so much more reduction and magic def with the GR WOE Robe Set.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

First off, when you enchant something, it becomes enchanted, not chanted. Although the process of enchanting might involve chanting (though the npcs don't seem like the chanting type. Or the enchanting type, for that matter), the similarity of the words involved is just coincidence.

I would say that the RWC rings are probably not worth it, assuming the alternative has a slot for KBC, mainly because of the expense involved in getting good enchantments. When you're enchanting an RWC pendant, and getting the obscene variable cast reduction, you don't feel bad spending a 1-5k KP enchanting an accessory, but when you're just getting a few extra atk, that's a much harder sell...

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 January 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#4 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

1. 2x RWC Ring Str +3 FS3 FS3 ( Hiding and KBC)
2. RWC ring Str+3 FS3 FS3+ RWC Pendant Str+3 Spell 3 Spell 3 (Hiding and KBC)
3. G Ring + MoH.
4. MoH + MoH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users