• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Harshana

Harshana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

What is the best weapon for an axe mechanic (Battle Smith Style)?

#2 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

The best wouldn't be an Axe, the best would be a Pile Bunker, a Mace. Hard to say no to 450 Atk, way better size modifiers (recasting Weapon Perfection is annoying) and vastly superior ASPD.

That and it's the best weapon for Mado Mechanics if you eventually wanted a Mado.

Pre-Mechanic the Bloody Axe is a great weapon. High attack (170), 10 STR and increased walking speed.

#3 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Pile bunker is an axe? Learn something new every day.

Best axe for axe tornado would be Hurricane Fury, enchanted with fighting spirit. Fun class, fun build, easy to level/mvp/hunt. Power swing/axe boomerang is also decent single target dps, and good with strings. Cart ram is likely still better without delay modifiers.

#4 Harshana

Harshana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

I have a +9 giant axe with injustice card. Is that still good to have over hurricane fury? Giant axe has 15% more damage with hscr. Yeah the first guy gave useful info but it doesn't help my build lol :)
Another thing i bought that axe for 99m which is how much hurricane fury +4. Should I have bought hurricane +4 or giant axe +9 with the injustice card?

Edited by Harshana, 10 January 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#5 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

I have a +9 giant axe with injustice card. Is that still good to have over hurricane fury? Giant axe has 15% more damage with hscr. Yeah the first guy gave useful info but it doesn't help my build lol :)
Another thing i bought that axe for 99m which is how much hurricane fury +4. Should I have bought hurricane +4 or giant axe +9 with the injustice card?

You mentioned Battle Smith. I thought that would mean ASPD attacking.
A Hurricane Fury would be better but that's probably going to be a big purchase over your Giant Axe and I'm not sure how much better it'd be.

Be warned, AT isn't particularly strong, and it requires a lot of potions due to doing damage a bit slowly.

#6 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

If you are going for hscr, pile bunker is better. Hurricane fury lets you get 193 aspd easily, has nice attack, reducs, etc etc.

#7 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'd rather use all the skills than HSCR, so which weapon? Hurricane Fury?

#8 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Another thing, maximum power thrust.... can it destroy my weapon if i use it???

#9 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Axes cannot break.

Edit: except during upgrade attempts

Edited by GinaKay, 11 January 2013 - 12:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users