Renzetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationHollow Land
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:The Only One Now

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Now I'm asking for opinions on which build would be suitable for a somewhat poor person. I don't want IRO information, I want to know what people have made themselves or related. As of right now all I have on him is a Ninja dagger thing and Polar Bear Hat, given by a friend, so I would just like suggestions. Stat build, skill usage, gear information.

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

http://forums.warppo...ide-in-process/

Have you read this post yet? http://forums.warppo...ide-in-process/

#3 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

These are my stats ( 99 ninja )
str : 99 ( for weight increase - enables to carry more kunai & i think TK's damage formula is STR based..not sure though )
vit : 80ish.( for survival..you'll be having around 8500 HP at lvl 99..decent )
INT : 30ish ( SP )

all other stats are at single digit..not imp..
Throw kunai build is easily the fastest way too build a ninja..

Regarding skills : i've still got around 37 skill points left to be used..i'll probably use them once i am sure what build i'll follow in the future( when kagerou comes out ). :) I could play around with the stats/skills, but i don't want to waste the eden reset now & i am not rich to get reset stones/nueralizer ( in case i mess up )..
I've got TK maxed, css maxed & ninja mastery maxed. !
With INT at 30 or 35 & ninja mastery maxed, you'll never run out of SP( atleast i never have..but then, i use only TK, CSS ). I don't think i've ever seen my SP below 50 % !
You'll face SP problems until lvl 30 or 35..but after that its a breeze..

Regarding Equips : i used the regular eden equips until i got a Humma blaze shuriken..i've got a Hiding belt, Ninja suit-shinobi sash combo ( for reduction in sp usage of skills), ..so in about 3-4 million(including equips, kunai, shuriken,pots,etc ), you should be able to get 99..

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by ashS1, 13 January 2013 - 12:13 AM.

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

Regarding skills : i've still got around 37 skill points left to be used..i'll probably use them once i am sure what build i'll follow in the future( when kagerou comes out ).

youll need to spend all your points in ninja class before you can add any Kagerou skills....

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

as for the OP: it depends on your end game goals... are you aiming for PVP or just PVM? are you just playing ninja for fun or as a serious player? there are 3 main builds and a few hybrid variations... its kinda hard to give stat and build details at this point since K/O is looming so close and thing will change...

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

What you do with a Ninja now is just go TK build and get it to 99, with plans to reset it once Kag/Obo comes and TK gets nerfed and people figure out what the good builds are with Kag/Obo.

99ing a ninja can be done insanely quickly; it is possible to go 1-99 in 2-3 hours solo, 1-shotting everything from when you get TK5 to 99.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users