• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I've been reading forums all day, debating on whether I should do mage or cleric then whether I should do dex cleric or fs cleric. I've decided to do fs cleric, but a bit of a spin off. I want to be good at pve, but also good at pvp. What do you guys think of like high AP fs clerics? Like High INT, Decent amount of dex like in 200s somewhere, a cheap amount of sen and like 150 con? Or should I do high accuracy? High INT, once again, like 200ish dex, but lower dex than High AP cleric, around same sen, but this time like more con maybe around 200.

I'm open to more suggestions.

EDIT: I'm basing my builds off of Kittys Cleric Guide. I'm debating between the 235DEX/150CON for higher AP or 200DEX/200CON for higher accuracy. What do you guys think? And which gem would be best for each one?

Edited by iBlanket, 13 January 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#2 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

FS Clerics aren't made for battle dude, its only FS= Full Support. If you want to fight with your cleric you must be dex cleric. To be a FS you must be maxed at int so you cannot have any other stats good as well to fight.

#3 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

Is it really going to make much difference in buffs whether or not my int is 400 or 360? Like it would be minor difference

#4 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Not much difference in your buffs but yes in your fight atributes.

#5 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

I don't think you need con or sen either. I don't have either and on mobs I hit for 2.5-4.2k. The cleric skills are reliable. With the small amount of sen you can get you will not be criting much anyway.

#6 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Not much difference in your buffs but yes in your fight atributes.

What do you mean in my fight attributes? Doesn't dex add AP?

@Bendersmom
So you're saying I don't even need con? Wouldn't I miss a -_- ton?

#7 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

You want a FS Cleric that be good at pvp... So you need high Dex to ap/dodge, con to dont miss.
So talking about buffs, 30 int points will not make big difference, but if you want to have sucess at pvp you need maximize your fight atributes..

#8 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

I'm not too concerned with pvp. I just want to be able to solo train sometimes. Would the stats I mentioned in my original post be sufficient? If so, should I go with same dex and con or less con and more dex?

#9 HuggieBear

HuggieBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

I am confuse with this FS thread... I am like reading most of the thread... Some thread say need CHA.... Then now i read another thread saying need pure INT... I don't know which of the stats i must be actually ABLE TO BE PURE A PURE FS.... -____-"

#10 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

@HugggieBear; CHA is that stat what people/staff are testing at PEGASUS, the est server. They want to turn CHARM into buff power base stats instead of INT. Just it. Actually, INT IS THE POWER BUFF BASE STATS.

@iBlanket; Now guess I understand your. So, go full INTstats, gear for better buffs then add some points into dex to have more dodge and atack power and con to dont miss. Also you can use summons if you want to be able to fight (PvM) solo. Also you can have a gear wich give you some extra ap, dodge.. defense, hp. Something like it, so you can switch by bufff set / pvm set.
If I'm right, this is what your want. A cleric auto-suficient to fight x mobs = PVM. And no fight players = PVP.

#11 HuggieBear

HuggieBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

@HugggieBear; CHA is that stat what people/staff are testing at PEGASUS, the est server. They want to turn CHARM into buff power base stats instead of INT. Just it. Actually, INT IS THE POWER BUFF BASE STATS.

So meaning i will just have to focus on INT only right? ^^"

#12 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

So meaning i will just have to focus on INT only right? ^^"

That's it. Actually, wich more int you have, better your buffs will be.

#13 HuggieBear

HuggieBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

That's it. Actually, wich more int you have, better your buffs will be.

Ok thanks lot ^^

#14 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Ok so then going like 360 int/240dex/150con should be good? What jewlery and gems should I use? Should I look for more dodge substats or dex substats? Or def or int or ap? Lol so annoying.

#15 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

Go full INT, and INT based at your gear. jewlery, there's a set i don't remember name that give you extra int. Then add some dex and con. So you can look for an reinforced gear and gardened weapon to switch with your buff set and train.

#16 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

So you're saying I should have a set for when I'm being Support only and a set for when I'm soloing? That sounds fine to me. Whats the best kind of 'Buff Set'? I don't know what that is, honestly. Also, when I'm soloing you said I should use reinforced? Whats the best substats? I've heard of stuff like 60/40 and I have no clue what that is.

Should I also have different jewlery sets and gems for each one? Names of them?

#17 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

Yes, this is it.
For buffing, you should use Legendary gear and weapon wich have INT base stats, and then look for legendarys wich give you more int, i mean a bonnet for a example have 8 base int, you can try to search a bonnet wich give you more 15/20 int. So you will have something like this; Bonnet+8+15 int. same as Legendary Amazing Brush wand wich have base int stats then you put a TOPAZ[7] on it.

For soloing, a reinforced gear will give you more defense and extra HP, so you can tank better the mobs. Artisans can take any set and turn it into a reinforced, and you may look for substats wich will help you more.. extra ap, extra defense..extra dex, dodge... Same for the weapons, they turn it into a Hardened wich give you extra ap.
And a summon will help you so much, so i do not care too much for different jewlery, you can save money to buy a set that i dont remember the name, wich also give you extra INT then you put a TOPAZ[7] in each one.
I can't tell you right equips and names cause i'm off of the game actually, so i dont remember the name of the news equips.
An idea for you FULL SUPPORT gear would be; legendary Orleans set. Legendary Amazing Brush, Nature set [Jewlery] all with int base and substats.

#18 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

When you say a summon will help me a lot you mean like one of the skills right? I'm sorry if that's like a stupid question.

Does anyone know if it's still possible/breaking rules if I max all my buffs, get IM buffs, then reset skills so I have extra skill points?

#19 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

Summon is a skill that let you have a pet to assist you in fights.
Would be a better choice if you can buy the mall buffs then reset your build and add the skill points in a offensive grade.

#20 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

Do you mean the two swords? Or is there another summon skill in the Cleric tree. Or by "offensive grade" do you mean more attack skills?

#21 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Yes "offensive grade" means to take more atack skill. Clerics have a lot of passives that increase wand atack power and block rate wich help you A LOT to not receive so many damage. SO. Ever prefer to use magic wands cause they give you high block rate %.
By summon, since you have the mall buffs and have more points to spend in offensive, etc.. There's another type of summon instead of the swords, i do not remember the name :Z Ah, its elemental, maybe.

#22 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ahhh okay. What do you think about the MP skills? Like meditation and spell mastery?

#23 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

Put skill on one for first. And check if its ok when you're buffing yourself.. Healling.. But I think one or two MP passives should be ok to you.. Study the skills first of all, i do not rememberr right but maybe some give you extra mp and something more.

#24 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

So right now, I am 125 and I've maxed all heals, all buffs and I have like 9 extra SP. Idk what to do with it. Should I invest in the Cleric Attack Spells or should I invest in the Summons? (Elemental and Firegon). I usually play in parties, but sometimes I solo. Are the summons even any good? lol

Only reason I'm going for the attack skills is because it is a Pre-Req for the Wand Mastery stuff for block rate.

Basically, Summons VS Attack skills/Wand AP %/Block Rate.

Edited by iBlanket, 18 January 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#25 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

Already Full buffs at level 125? Hmm Don't know, its look wrong to me..
Firegon will help you a lot if you want to solo. So take him, and to me, if you take 2 good stack spell its all ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users