193 aspd Ranger vs 193 Aspd RK - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

193 aspd Ranger vs 193 Aspd RK

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Ranger class seems like a lot of fun. I have one around level 115 but haven't really messed with it much. I just don't know if i want to invest in the gears needed to make the class good.

If you are purely looking for a high aspd class than Ranger is better than RK. Like everybody posted already, ranged is better than up close.

If you are looking for the best all around class than RK is better. RK is a elite class. Runes, Dragon Breath, High HP, versatility of play style, equips, weapons, ect.....

#52 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

is there an option that says they are both terrible ideas?

#53 gerpogi

gerpogi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Server:classic,valk

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

both have their pros and cons tbh. yes rangers have warg. but rks have turisus( +30 str, chance to do 3x dmg). if rks fail to close that range gap, then rangers win. if rks do get close. rks have the
advantage and bigger chance of winning.

#54 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

both have their pros and cons tbh. yes rangers have warg. but rks have turisus( +30 str, chance to do 3x dmg). if rks fail to close that range gap, then rangers win. if rks do get close. rks have the
advantage and bigger chance of winning.

Turisus only serves to crush strike in PvP . Vellum Katzbalger is mandatory now and no matter if you have 1 or 120 base STR. A RK with 1 STR, Vellum Katzbalger and WoE Set gives more damage than a 200 STR RK, Full Buffs / Striking / Runes, eATK gears and +14 Glorious Claymore/ +9 Vellum Claymore.

#55 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Turisus only serves to crush strike in PvP . Vellum Katzbalger is mandatory now and no matter if you have 1 or 120 base STR. A RK with 1 STR, Vellum Katzbalger and WoE Set gives more damage than a 200 STR RK, Full Buffs / Striking / Runes, eATK gears and +14 Glorious Claymore/ +9 Vellum Claymore.

Yes we are aware of this since you have mentioned this like 100x already. So finally your class isn't as bad with this weapon. What do you have to say about it now lol?

#56 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I say: The gravity is failing to make the game balanced using equipment rather than changing skills.

#57 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Because there's really no way to generate revenue for the game using skills maybe except for heavy lifter boxes. :P

#58 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

RK's are the strongest class in this game by far lmao you have no reason to complain. You can't expect to do all that much dps with a agi RK to begin with why not just do a hybrid version and switch over. 105 agi, 90 dex,int 110 vit, rest in str and you can switch whenever you want! DB+vellum Katz 193 aspd would be decent.

Edited by TheKraven, 20 January 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#59 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

RKs are the new Sura because Dragon Breath still hurts even with WoE Sets. GoH Suras are pretty mehhh now so you can't really call them OP anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users