#1 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

How is sky blow's damage determined? I'm lvl 100 and only doing like 2.5k in nogg 2. Currently have 80 str and 80 agi (about 302 atk total). I've been told that most sura's are doing around 5k's, but I'm confused how the heck they are doing 5k's in nogg. Do elements affect it or something?

Right now I'm running a set like this

+9 RWH
3d Glasses
Donut in Mouth
+4 Peco carded Diabolus Robe
+7 Immune Nyd
+0 Variant shoes
+7 Lunakaligo with 3 hunter fly cards (I have a 2x hunter fly +7 carga, but doesn't seem to regen hp often enough to keep me alive in large mobs like the lunakaligo)
+4 Valk shield of hell

Still not sure what accessories to use for SB, so I've just been using the green apple ring and a bradium ring

80 str
80 agi
40 vit
70 dex
1 int

Any advice for increasing the damage to make leveling easier?

Also, is it generally better to use a khalitz or a sky petite shield for damage reducs in nogg 2?

Edited by Tkwan, 22 January 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#2 hyeNicky

hyeNicky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Use the Carga Mace and apply some elemental property (Elemental Converter / Endows).

#3 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

Keep what you have, but change your primary weapon to a +4 or a +7 Double Malicious Carga. You don't have to +9 this. I mean why waste money? Also apply elemental converters when necessary as mentioned above.

#4 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

I have tried what you guys said with endowing and using the carga in nogg. I am seeing 3.5k's (up from 2.5), but the hunter fly regen is not hitting often enough to make it worth the swap. Perhaps once I get higher damage it will be better than the Lunakaligo. As it stands right now, the lunakaligo can literally keep me alive (without pots) in enormously sized mobs, and with the carga I have to spam pots and sky blow to stay alive.

That said, I did have another question on sky blow; the wiki page says that if its used after dragon combo it will give a bonus 150 agi. I am not seeing 150 agi applied, and honestly, I've only seen a noticeable damage increase one time after using dragon combo. How do you get this effect to apply? (and is it a timed buff or does it only apply to the next sky blow damage?)

Thanks for your answers so far.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

If you have a rudolf hairband or witch pumpkin's hat + alarm mask, you can hotkey headgear switch from RWH to heal up with those without relying on hunter fly cards. Heck I've been using sky blow at nogg without any hunter fly cards at all.

#6 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

Video is a year old, but this is just to give you an idea.

#7 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Double Megs. That doesn't surprise me.

None the less though, that's insightful. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users