Question about GMs - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about GMs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

I use to play RO back in the day up to about 2007 or so. Anyone who played back then i'm sure is aware of what happened with the GM of Wild Blades having special benefits from his g/f being one of the iRO GMs. I was screwed out of an account by this GM/had my tickets i submitted given to the wild blades members and was also ignored when my other account was hacked. I have been playing RO again just started up very recently and basically i want to know if this game is ran by the same group of GMs. I am leaning towards it being different people from looking at the forums and seeing some actual communication. It seems like quite a difference compared to getting copy and paste responses and having a corrupt GM sharing your tickets you submitted with everyone in their guild. I want to know for sure before putting anymore time into this game though so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Oh you still get copy/pasted replies here and there, but that's mostly on their Support Tickets now.

Heimdallr is also still around.

Edited by GuardianTK, 22 January 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

I use to play RO back in the day up to about 2007 or so. Anyone who played back then i'm sure is aware of what happened with the GM of Wild Blades having special benefits from his g/f being one of the iRO GMs. I was screwed out of an account by this GM/had my tickets i submitted given to the wild blades members and was also ignored when my other account was hacked. I have been playing RO again just started up very recently and basically i want to know if this game is ran by the same group of GMs. I am leaning towards it being different people from looking at the forums and seeing some actual communication. It seems like quite a difference compared to getting copy and paste responses and having a corrupt GM sharing your tickets you submitted with everyone in their guild. I want to know for sure before putting anymore time into this game though so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

eeeeh.... if you're worried about -that-... the feeling that might be the case will never quite go away...

However, the GMs are a lot better than they used to be. The people who handle the game stuff are GMs who also handle multiple games and for the most part have no clue about how things actually work until you describe it out to them, so there's very little chance of WB like bias now.

For the most part, they're decent.

#4 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

The benefiting bf and the GM you mentioned may have broken up by now. If you love RO just start playing what you like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users