• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brendon4991@hotmail.com

brendon4991@hotmail.com

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

It annoys the -_- when people join rvr but sit in spawn and do nothing. Whats the point? Free exp? Kick them from it if they are afk after one minute and it will prevent them from doing this.

#2 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Well.....the GMs here now...is in vacation

#3 HammerFist

HammerFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

People afk in battleground because it still lets them gain guild points. Also a draw will still award DP and maybe a little XP So some has a character in all levels of rvr farming GP. I know people who do this. Until they shut that off it will continue to happen. Personally I feel it is a cheat and an exploit. However getting the DEVs, publishers, or anyone in this game to take any action seems to be nearly impossible.

I have not seen any evidence so far that they even read this forum so I believe we are mostly venting to make ourselves feel better.

We are in what is called a catch 22: As long as we spend money in the cash shop they have no reason to listen to us. If we stop spending money in the cash shop they will simply shut down the game andstart up another game.

It is sad because these days customer service is gone. No company does anything to make the experience pleasant for the players. They only do what makes money and the moment the money stops flowing the game is simply shut down and they start a new games and the cycle comes full circle.

What can we do? I am not sure yet, I have to give it some thought, I am open to suggestions: I like this game and I dont want to see them shut it down. But I honestly feel that it is a temporary cash cow and has no real future. It is sad because itis the best game I have ever played and I really want to keep playing it. But the signs or on the wall an they are flashing bright red. :(

#4 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Simple. Get the GM's attention

#5 Smashey

Smashey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

In EU version. AFK in rvr is actually a bannable offense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users