• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Calebob

Calebob

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hello. I am a level 65 knight, main skills I use are 2 hand quicken and BB. Because of the x2 event I have been getting good xp mobbing orcs in orc village. Any suggestions for some leveling spots? I was thinking Isis, possibly sohees, maybe even byalan floor 4. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Calebob

Calebob

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

bump

#3 Pittsy

Pittsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Depends on your gear buddy. And build, are you going VIT or AGI defensively based? Obviously 40-50 DEX and high STR are priorites, but you still need some defensive stats.

If you're going VIT, I would try High Orcs at West Orc Village (1 map west of Orc Village). If AGI, Byalan is probably not a bad bet for EXP and Zeny, or you could go to High Orcs as well if you just want sturdy EXP, also depends on the gear you are using, any more information you can provide would be great!

Good luck

#4 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Isis is good, so are tamruan but anolians if better and if you have the right equipment/friends, it is also possible to do dragons.
Remember to always use endow and the right cards in your equips.

#5 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Stats are str 75 vit 35 agi 35 dex 35 int 10 luck 1. Gear... Helm, pencil in mouth, claymore, +4 muffler with whisper card, +4 shoes with sohee card, +4 chainmail, and 2 belt with spore cards. I'm now level 71. Any suggestions for gears would be much appreciated. I plan to have my agi go up to 60-70 and str up to 80-90. Dex up to 40-50.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users