#1 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hey guys! I'm somewhat new to the game (played a sin years ago but only got to 70 or so) And now I'm back and I just changed to Bishop. I'm looking for some advice on how I can go about gearing up my guy. I'm FS, so I'm all about upping my heals. Right now I just have eden gear and a ygg crown. Trying to get info in game hasnt been easy, and I dont have millions to buy stuff with. So what should I do?

#2 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

If you can get your hands on a Heal Staff and get it to a decent upgrade, that would help immensely. Also, upgrade your Ygg Crown to +7 as soon as you have the means, it really does make a difference in your healing output. Cards and gear that boost your INT will help as well, so accessories like an Earring (INT +2) or Celebrant's Mitten (INT +1) would be worthwhile investments, at least until you get the capital together to spring for more advanced gear. If you have friends or guildmates willing to help you, you can always farm up some KVM gear.

#3 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I guess thats the question....How WOULD I get my hands on a heal staff? I've been doing TI's since 70. so I really don't a whole lot else. Is it a mob drop or something? Also I heard a little about KvM. I have some eden badges from doing TI but thats about it. I don't really have a lot of knowledge about RO since i've only been playing seriously for a month now. This game is like FFXI! It doesnt tell you anything! lol

#4 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

This Posted Image is a Healing Staff. It drops from Anubis.

Merry Badger is in Eden, and you can trade 2 Eden Merit Badges for 10 KVM Badges, or 10 Valor Badges, or 10 Bravery Badges.

A Strong Recovery Wand ( Posted Image ) might be able to tide you over until you can get your hands on a Healing Staff, and manage to upgrade it a bit.

A Strong Recovery Wand can only be gained from 100 Bravery Badges. The other badges will not count towards it. The badges can be exchanged in the waiting room area for the Battleground Arenas.

Edited by Balthi, 28 January 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#5 saizo

saizo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Thank you for the info

#6 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Try the Affection Equipment Set (Wand of Affection, Robe of Affection, Shawl of Affection, Shoes of Affection). http://irowiki.org/w...age#Mora_Equips

It will come at the cost of your resilience and SP recovery, though.

Edited by ShiveringShadows, 28 January 2013 - 12:59 PM.

#7 hyeNicky

hyeNicky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Or you can try Benelovent Guardian + Holy Stick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users