3 replies to this topic

#1 visou

visou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi

I need advice on how to gear my AB, this is my current gear(really bad i know ..):

Posted Image

I have around 3b to spend on gear, what should i get?
Is def important, do i need to aim for +9 to +12 gears?

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

There are some up to date gear suggestions in the FS AB stickied thread --> http://forums.warppo...rt-archbishops/

You can consider a Ygg crown / Holy Marching hat / Chibi Pope + Blush combo. Well chewed pencil for lower headgear.

Diabolus Robe is pretty nice for armor.

Every FS AB should also have a Light of Cure ring with Cure lvl 1 enchanted in order to spam High Heals.

Definitely more worth it to buy more gears first before +7/+9ing your gears, unless the gear has bonuses at a particular upgrade level. Usually you don't really feel the armor DEF bonuses and you need a lot of upgraded gear before it actually becomes a little significant. Also I would not upgrade them too high unless you are absolutely sure they will be your endgame gears.

#3 Funen1

Funen1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

You got a few of the gears already, namely Cranial Valk, Immune Nid, and Variant Shoes (you'll probably want to upgrade the first two some more at some point). Judging from your stats and leftover points, you're level 105 so you can't equip Light of Cure yet, but that's another gear you should get (don't forget the Cure lvl.1 enchant) when you do reach 110. You'll also want an Yggdrasil Crown, Diabolus Robe, and Diabolus Ring for better heals. Glorious Cure Wand is pretty time-consuming to get, but it's much better than a Healing Staff if you can get it.

#4 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Since you can't equip Mora accessories just yet, getting an Angelic Ring can help boost your healing output a little bit. It's cheap and can be used until you get and equip a Light of Cure with good enchants. Failing that, you can buy or quest for a Bradium Earring [1], which gives you an INT +1 and a DEX +1 bonus and can be carded to great effect.

As already suggested, the Diabolus Robe [1] and Diabolus Ring [1] combo is good for FS ABs. I would suggest getting that combo and perhaps replacing your Clip [1] with the Diabolus Ring [1] as your Phen accessory of choice, since SP +10 doesn't really do much when you start getting up in levels. The Diabolus Robe [1] can be stat enchanted; I suggest trying to get it enchanted for DEX, VIT, or INT +3 before upgrading and carding it, if you can. It would be great if you could stat enchant and upgrade several different Diabolus Robes [1] and card them with different elemental cards, but it's more cost efficient to just use a HP boosting card instead. A Peco Peco (HP +10%) card would work wonders.

If you don't have the time (or the patience) to get a Glorious Cure Wand or other Battlegrounds equipment, then you could spring for a +7 Benevolent Guardian [1] and pair it with a highly upgraded Holy Stick [1]. When paired with the Benevolent Guardian [1], the Holy Stick [1] adds 3% to your healing effectiveness per upgrade of the staff. Furthermore, you can enchant the Holy Stick [1] at Malangdo; getting INT boost enchantments will further buff your healing, and Spell enchantments can decrease your cast time a bit and help you get your buffs off faster. You could also keep your +7 Healing Staff and pair it with a +7 Benevolent Guardian [1] instead, but I did a little checking and a +7 Holy Stick [1]/+7 Benevolent Guardian [1] pairing would give you a better healing output, plus it grants you a card slot and the potential for enchants (the Healing Staff can not be enchanted).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users