New low-level Archer looking for a guild - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New low-level Archer looking for a guild

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheBipolarBear

TheBipolarBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

I've played a bit of this game before, namely classic, but only did solo leveling. Have to say, I didn't last long until the boredom took over. After a few months, I've decided to come back and give the game another go while in a guild. I'm really looking for more of a social & PvE/M guild. I'm gonna be playing somewhat casually, I'm usually busy every day between work and school. My schedule changes, but I'm available Tuesday, Thursday & Friday evenings. I really don't care for PvP, never have.

Character name is Soteria. Looking forward to finding my first guild

#2 eyeamagerm

eyeamagerm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

you should come check out [Alt]+[F4], i think we might be what your looking for in a guild. either swing by our guild spot in geffen north of the eat kafra or check out our webpage http://altf4.freeforums.org/

#3 KryssT

KryssT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Laggy Chaos

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hey!
Plz feel free to check the eternal community out at www.eternaldao.org, cos we've got different platforms to suit everyone's needs
=D

I hope you drop by and find what you're lookin for cos we'd be glad to have you.. Have fun!

#4 TheBipolarBear

TheBipolarBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Hey!
Plz feel free to check the eternal community out at www.eternaldao.org, cos we've got different platforms to suit everyone's needs
=D

I hope you drop by and find what you're lookin for cos we'd be glad to have you.. Have fun!

I went ahead and decided this looked like the guild for me =) sent in the application online yesterday, just waiting for everything to go through. Dunno if there's a way to speed up the process or I just gotta wait,but I'm definitely anticipating

#5 KryssT

KryssT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Laggy Chaos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Awsm! Glad you liked what you saw
XD

Let me know your community name if you don't mind and I'll try helpin you out as much as I can... My name there would be "Theia", so feel free to post on my profile to get my attention
=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users