#1 HeroByChance

HeroByChance

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Was wondering if a LotD helm and imp spear with AK card is worth the z? don't have them to test. this would be for soloing. most other gear i have a good idea just not sure what headgear and what card for the imp spear. Would AS and some other headgear like RWC be better or close to it? THanks in advance for any and all help.

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Some people's testing did show AK card was superior to Archer Skeleton for Vanishing Point on bosses. That was a while ago though so I'm not sure if it's still true, but it should be, since Vanishing Point is just a regular long range attack that is full ATK and not a weird combination of ATK and MATK like acid bomb. So yes, AK should be a good card for the spear if you are planning to do a lot of MVPing.

LotD helm I don't have so I cant test that.

Some people like using Gungnir, Mummy + Ancient Mummy combo for perfect hit for the AGI up mvps. AGI up mvps are RGs' worst enemies since VP depends on HIT. There is PPA too though of course. One thing you can consider is Gungnir [2] with AK + Mummy card and Ancient Mummy in shield. However you do sacrifice Alice or reductions in your shield for that.

I imagine evil marching hat should be decent for DPS too.

Some people do like using their RGs to do everything but sometimes it's probably just much easier and more effective to use a Geneticist or another class to kill the MVP, so if you ask me if it's worth investing a ton of MVPing gear on RG, I would be iffy on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users