Ragnarok : Welcome to 2013! - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok : Welcome to 2013!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#101 Pred

Pred

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Near the end of 2012 we did our 3 way merger of the Renewal servers, that went about as smoothly as can be expected, we also updated the way God items are used to keep scamming and RMT at bay. The usual amount of confusion was had with that update but I think the guild leaders know what to expect now. Please don’t worry about how many times you can get the 1 month “ephemeral God item” currently a limit has not been established, so just keep getting them when you are allowed to God item owners.

Did I miss something awhile back or is this actually new?

Does this mean the original "2 years-of-use limit" is gone?
If so, if we decide to make our god items ephemeral, and if a limit is decided upon later, will we have the option to make them permanent/account bound again? Or will lose our god items after the limit has passed even though we made them ephemeral without knowing what the established limit would be?

Sorry if these were answered in another thread a long time ago, I was out of contact with RO for a good chunk of time after the merge.

#102 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Did I miss something awhile back or is this actually new?

Does this mean the original "2 years-of-use limit" is gone?
If so, if we decide to make our god items ephemeral, and if a limit is decided upon later, will we have the option to make them permanent/account bound again? Or will lose our god items after the limit has passed even though we made them ephemeral without knowing what the established limit would be?

Sorry if these were answered in another thread a long time ago, I was out of contact with RO for a good chunk of time after the merge.

Thats also my question, can GM just delete the damn 2 years limit forever?

#103 Pred

Pred

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

I put in a ticket for clarification on that to the GMs. They got back to me saying that the 2 year limit is CURRENTLY gone. However, if the GMs decide to put a limit on those tradable god items, they will not offer a way to turn them back into unattached god item boxes so that you can pick which of your accounts to lock your items onto.

So if you have multiple accounts, or a group of friends, and have a god item that's belongs to multiple accounts, AND you're concerned about the item possibly disappearing after a certain amount of time, don't open the box and make it tradable. Once it's tradable, there's no way to undo that, and it's lifetime depends on the GMs future decision on a limit for the item (which currently is indefinite, but subject to change).

I agree though. The two year limit is temporary gone, but the GMs should allow for god items to be put into unattached boxes IF AND ONLY IF that policy changes.

Edited by Pred, 24 February 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#104 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

I have an idea for what you could do after the 14.2 release.

Nothing. Stop it with the new content.

Instead revisit all the equipment and skills in the game, fixing their effects and descriptions.

#105 vonage123oio

vonage123oio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

this is off topic but you guys know where the monster tamer on izlude go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users