Just curious Any GM, DEV, or Reps read these forums - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Just curious Any GM, DEV, or Reps read these forums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HammerFist

HammerFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

I just want to know who is reading this forum. A simple yes will do if you are someone who has any connection to the game company. No pressure for a long explanation. Just a yes we read it will do.

I have been playing for 2 months and I have not seen a way to contact a GM or anyone if I have an issue with the game. I also have noticed that the other versions of the game such as the EU version is way advanced to ours and have more content and higher level caps.

So I am just concerned and I feel that I have a right to know if this game has a future before I continue spending money in the cash shop. I have already spent a bunch last month and now that we are in a new month and I am working on my budget I feel that I should have a right to know if this game will be here or if it is just to make a quick dollar to fund developement of another game.

I say this because I played Seven Souls Online and experienced the same issues with the other countries getting updates and we did not get them. Just like here. Same issue will level caps, same issues with no new maps or dungeons. So we stopped spending our money and rather than give us the same comtent as other countries they shut the game down with only a few days notice and refuse to refund the money we had in our accounts. Then they announce that they were starting Legends of Souls which of course was not available to the US market. When I looked at the new game it was almost an exact copy of Seven Souls right down to the topos. So we have been foolishly funding another game and they had no intention of keeping Seven Souls. Seeing that I am far from rich I cannot afford to fund someone else's game. If you only want money to fund changes in the European market then let the Europeans pay for it. If you are not going to give us new content then stop charging us to transfer items from one character to another on the same account. We are not rich. The rich does not play free to play games. It is not fair that we are funding better versions of games we do not get to play. Think about it. How would you like it if we treated you that way? You would not.

All I am asking for is a little honesty. Honesty seems to be dying in the game industry these days, but it is not too late to bring it back. (Unless the compay will fire you if you tell us the truth.)

#2 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Their alive...but they pay 0 attention here... Prob that this game gives them most money...

#3 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

You're not funding the European market as the Maestia there is run by a completely different company. It's not a sister company, subdivision, or anything of the sort. The two are completely autonomous from one another. Of course Gravity does develop more games in the Korean market (maestia not included) than they do the North American. As far as that goes, you could very well be funding RO2 or whatever else they might be working on. There hasn't actually been an effort made in this game since it launched. There was an update for the level 6 months ago, increasing it by 9, but the thing is....they aren't creating this content from scratch. It already exists, which makes the current state of the game inexcusable. But even outside the content itself, the gm's are all gone. When the game launched for the first 4-5 months at least, there would be multiple gm's on pretty much 12ish hours a day, but that all stopped and it really seems like the game was abandoned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users