2/5 Oboro/Kagerou update maintenance - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

2/5 Oboro/Kagerou update maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#251 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

thanks for finally giving us another chance getting snake heads.

#252 Wingz89

Wingz89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

It appears like it doesn't matter what the community wants even though we are the one's paying for this game :p_swt:
I've looked through all the replies now & didn't see one response from Oda.

doesn't matter how many times my niece asks for a new toy after I just bought her one three days ago, I still say no.

There is an expression that goes, "the truth hurts". There is also a dictionary where you can look up the definition of metaphor and learn all about how it describes a relationship that is similar to another one, rather than directly equating you to one of the nouns in the metaphor's phrase.

You are paying for exp/drops +50% and a plethora of other services. You are not paying for enrich hammer.

that wasn't the truth. maybe you & your niece are the same age but I'm not.

like you said metaphors are used to describe something that is similar & you failed to do that. that's why what you said was irrelevant.

You don't have any clue what I pay for. I may pay for VIP or I may not either way that is also irrelevant.

You don't pay to use Enriched Hammer? Really what's your secret? I always have to pay zeny & use loads of Enriched Ores which are bought through the Kafra Shop with KP that takes Cash Money to buy.

I guess you forgot about that.

I would bet they make more money off of Enriched Ores then anything else every time they get added.

You don't have any clue what I pay for. I may pay for VIP or I may not either way that is also irrelevant.

You don't pay to use Enriched Hammer? Really what's your secret? I always have to pay zeny & use loads of Enriched Ores which are bought through the Kafra Shop with KP that takes Cash Money to buy.

Though we do pay to use Enriched Hammer, but we never pay extra for him to be implemented each week, Suhnbi has always been there to take our Enriched ores and so does Mighty Hammer with certs and such items which are bought through the Kafra Shop with KP that takes Cash Money to buy.

#253 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

-New Loading screens (part 1 of the Valentines/Lunar New Year) added
-Serpent's surprise box gives three snake themed hats including the new White Snake Head animated headgear.

these are nice but...the Ragnarok sign blocks the oboro/kagerou's heads :p_err:
and next time, please put the patch notes FIRST, before any irrelevant youtube videos so i don't have to scroll through them to get to the important part

#254 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

these are nice but...the Ragnarok sign blocks the oboro/kagerou's heads :p_err:
and next time, please put the patch notes FIRST, before any irrelevant youtube videos so i don't have to scroll through them to get to the important part

you can move the ragnarok sign yourself

#255 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Is anyone else noticing Kunai Explosion being unusually weak? It seems far weaker than in Sakray...

It's because a part of the damage formula requires that you be 120. It's like baselevel/120 or something like that. So the damage ends up taking a huge hit.

#256 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

you can move the ragnarok sign yourself

wow, i did NOT know that. i obviously don't sit around on the log-in screen that much XD

#257 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Lunar NY Quest won't suck if it's repeatable, complete it first time with alt and no timer :sob: :sob:

#258 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

Is anyone else noticing Kunai Explosion being unusually weak? It seems far weaker than in Sakray...

My level 99/9 oboro does 12.5k~14.5k with Kunai Explosion with no elemental mod. And my understanding is that by time you are 150/50 it does about double the damage of a 99/1. That's like over 50k damage unbuffed with an elemental mod at 150... that seems par to me for levelign AoE... that's weak to you... huh?

#259 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

that wasn't the truth. maybe you & your niece are the same age but I'm not.

like you said metaphors are used to describe something that is similar & you failed to do that. that's why what you said was irrelevant.

I would bet they make more money off of Enriched Ores then anything else every time they get added.

Your post makes my head hurt.

#260 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

question: does Family Secret (last part of job change quest) spawn on a timer or is it just missing? a bunch of us have been scouring the room for close to 30 minutes or more now and no one has found it. i am judging this by the announcement that goes "i am pausing the job change. ____ has passed the oboro/kagerou test" which used to go off pretty often but is now...not.

#261 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

focus on just the word secret...only one monster has the word secret in its name... everything else will throw you off

#262 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

http://forums.warppo...le-test-bugged/

see screenshots :P i don't think all of us looking for the Family Secret (some of them for 2-3 hours) would have missed it

#263 ahboy01

ahboy01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Lets have albaran for next spotlight :D

#264 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

My level 99/9 oboro does 12.5k~14.5k with Kunai Explosion with no elemental mod. And my understanding is that by time you are 150/50 it does about double the damage of a 99/1. That's like over 50k damage unbuffed with an elemental mod at 150... that seems par to me for levelign AoE... that's weak to you... huh?

+9 Double EA Grimtooth with a Quad Kingbird Main Gauche offhand?
And if you saw my post, I listed a damage figure, which for a 4 second delay, 3x3 AoE (which is really, really small, especially considering it's the same type of AoE as Bowling Bash) skill, is really small (6k).

Edited by MrTyranitar, 06 February 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#265 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

exploding kunais AoE seems to be alot bigger than 3x3...more like 7x7

#266 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hmm is it possible to put a kafra in the room with the kunai merchants? The weight limitation is such a pain with kunai manufacturing. Atm I mail the kunais to my mail slave, then retrieved them back to my main account. Such a laborious and time wasting routine D:

#267 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

My pet(poring) sprite broken after maintenance and it still the same after i login back today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#268 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

No, it's definitely 3x3. 7x7 is Swirling Petals or whichever one that Huuma Shuriken one is.
Sadly, that's probably their best AoE that isn't Magic, simply because it actually has an AoE range (although it's weaker and shares the same delay time as Explosion Kunai).

If only they could endow their magic to hit Shadow/Holy monsters for neutral/super-effective damage...

#269 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

My pet(poring) sprite broken after maintenance and it still the same after i login back today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

lmao that looks awesome

#270 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Posted Image

anyone have Tikbalang? Oh god, that's huge size for you...

#271 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

You guys forgot to mention you ruined the Buwaya instance in this maint. You may have fixed the treasure box, but not the 1min frozen at entranc and jacking up the slave spawn so you're guaranteed to have some on you when you're frozen at entrance waiting to die

#272 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

Level 5 Exploding Kunai has an AoE of 5 x 5 (tested).

#273 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

the AA and FA wing sprites are bugged on K/O classes... they only work from the back and from the side... at 3/4 frontal view and front view they pass through the character sprite

#274 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please re-patch and log in again. The pets should no longer be having a fit.

#275 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

What's the Manny the Mace hat thing? I tried talking to him and he just says something about Shiny UGC Tokens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users