#1 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm playing a pure AS, 1 agi, high dex/int/vit ranger and currently I have: max AS, max camo, max trap research for int/sp, warg mastery 1 and warg riding 1. my problem is i have no idea what other skills i should go for. i wanted to get the electric shock and fire trap skills but a lot of people say they're broken and useless (is this correct?). so i wanted to get warg strike.....but i have no agi to make use of auto warg :sob: then there's warg bite....but according to this post http://forums.warppo...manual-warging/ its STR based???? so now i have a bunch of skill points lying around that i dont know what to do with and i need your suggestions. also, is maxing warg riding and getting warg dash a good idea? Keen nose worth getting?

FYI my ranger is mainly for PVM, killing mobs, hunting for gears and whatnot

thanks

Edited by iZap, 08 February 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

You can leave it as it is until the next balance patch.Maybe then some skills will become interesting.

#3 Tanthalas23

Tanthalas23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC, Canada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Warg skills (Warg Strike/Bite) are either A: effected by dex if your using a bow.
B: effected by str if your using dagger.

Tbh for PvM you already have all the skills you need... the rest you can just play around with! I guess you could get ice trap for freezing status if you need to ditch a mob or high aspd? I only ever tried it in WoE myself so just a suggestion xD

#4 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Warg skills (Warg Strike/Bite) are either A: effected by dex if your using a bow.
B: effected by str if your using dagger.

Tbh for PvM you already have all the skills you need... the rest you can just play around with! I guess you could get ice trap for freezing status if you need to ditch a mob or high aspd? I only ever tried it in WoE myself so just a suggestion xD

thanks, that cleared things up lol. i ended up going for warg bite because i thought the immobilization sounds good. its at level 3 right now but i misses sometimes. didnt know it could miss with 190 total dex =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users