A good amount of vit for a champion? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A good amount of vit for a champion?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

have an idea, just want an input or some input.

#2 ASA123

ASA123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hi!

I just want to share my Champ Stat Build. Most likely for MvPing.

Str- 90
Agi - 1
Vit - 39
Int - 90
Dex - 40
Luk - 1

All stats are well distributed and no excess. Hope it helps.

^^

#3 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Why 88 dex, based off gear for the bonus?

#4 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

What would be the preferred base stats for combo champ @ lvl 99 whose main focus is PvM at the moment ?? ( aiming at skyblow build when i become a sura )
& also, in which order should i be increasing those stats ?

#5 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Champion build for WoE should be at 90 VIT if you plan to be useful. Any less is just a lot of stun-_-.
Assuming GFist vs 50% Demi 20% Neutral. Max damage is done with Firelocks + 2x STR Ring for bonus.
Gears:
Incubus Alice
Incubus Sunnies
WCP
+7 Silk Evil Druid
+7 Cranial Buckler
+7 Bloody Boned Stunner (+7 Erde would give more damage, but it's a level 4 weapon)
+7 Immune Muffler
+9 Superior Shoes

Possible builds:
71 STR
73 VIT
97 DEX
[This is an endgame build sans KvM]
Max 17.5k
+GK: 23k

61 STR
73 VIT
97 DEX
28 INT
Max: 18.8k
+GK: 25k

71 STR
73 VIT
90 DEX
27 INT
Max: 20k
+GK: 26.4k

If you want to be the best you can at this point, you will need a PVP Like Champ and a WoE Champ. ALL of these builds become obsolete with KvM, where your build is more like:
51 ~ 61 STR
79 ~ 83 VIT
99 DEX
Rest AGI or whatever the hell you want

Which, vs 70% demi does(+6 KVM to +9)
Max 22k-23.5k-25k-27k
+GK: 28k-30k-32k-34.5k
(Factoring in that you're using pure DEX gears, except 1 DRing 1 Orleans Glove)
at +8 I'd drop to a 51 STR build
+8 @ 51 STR - Max 22.7k | GK: 30k
+9 - Max: 25k | GK: 32k

I also think 66% is the highest demi reduction possible on iRO, unless they add things like Grooms Blush and GPipe. (Obviously a Prof could use Energy Coat).

#6 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Well what if we don't have incu alice and incu sunnies. What if we're talking gear thats possible like a low level alice and robo eyes. Wouldn't we need a little more str? or is 90 str enough

#7 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

When I talk about Champion, I focus purely on WoE. Your goal for WoE shouldn't be mediocre gear -- if it is, you will either have to remake later or accept having a sub-optimal build. 71 base STR means you can have up to 110, 100 without STR food (which is plenty).

71 base STR + some INT is probably the best build if you don't want to consider perfect gears.
71 STR
73 VIT
90 DEX
27 INT

Should do. Even with 81 STR, having meh gear will not enable you to 1-shot [some] Paladins and [all VIT] LKs.

Just to point out. Lets say you dropped VIT to 63 and DEX to 90, pumped to 81 base STR and put the rest into INT (25 base) with the gears, I listed, your damage only increases by about 2200 on a 50/20 target. With a Blue Acidus Alice and Robo Eyes, this will net you the same overall damage as the 71/73/90/27 build. But I seriously cannot stress this enough, 80 VIT on a Champion is a horrible experience. Since I'm 95 now, this is what I have and I am pretty much constantly in a GvG. When 2.0 comes out, this gets worse since you have to pass through Meteor Storm to asura people.

Also, with the Low Level Alice and Robo, the 10 STR is only 1600 damage on Asura. It's up to you in the end, and your effectiveness depends on who you WoE for. If your guild likes precasting, the extra STR will probably help. If your guild likes to GvG/rush/find fights, you cannot overstate the value of high VIT on a Champion.

#8 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

I have pretty nice gear I'd like to say, just not the incu sunnies to throw in there. I stopped at 71 base STR, not going higher. Now my debate is either 90 dex 73 vit, or 83 vit 80 dex.

Now i understand that you need dex and its very viable for WoE, but my thing is strings is up a lot and that helps cast time, where theres nothing i can do to help my vit. And if i went 83 vit with stat food i'd be stat immune.

It's been a quite a long time so i don't remember my exact build before.

#9 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

DEX doesn't really have a bonus effect for Champs either.

83 might be over kill. 80 DEX is really low tbh and you will have trouble. You have to chase people as Champ and you will get dispelled a lot, so relying on perma strings can be naive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users