I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

pike 4 hydra
pike 4 skel worker
pike 2 hydra 2 skel worker

what weapon best for kill character of player?

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

Don't bother wasting your precious zenies on those. They wont do much damage to 90% of the players in PVP/WOE. I would recommend that you invest in a KVM weapon (aka Glorious weapons). They can be obtainable with KVM points which can be obtainable by trading in Eden merit badges. You can acquire EMB (Eden Merit Badges) by completing TI quest which can be done only once per day in Eden 1st floor.

Kanbei try to find a nice guild to join as well. They may be a great source of help. Good luck on your journey and don't spend too much real money.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

If you're on Renewal - none of those weapons are appropriate. They all suck.
They will do crap damage because +% damage versus (race/size/element) effects only effect weapon and equipment attack, and pikes have crap weapon attack. The correct weapons for PVP are the KVM weapon (Glorious Spear) and the Vellum Spear for using HS as RK - these are level 4 weapons with much higher weapon attack, and in the case of the glorious spear, way more +% damage vs demihuman to boot.
Have you been reading pre-renewal guides? You should stop doing that if you have been - the game mechanics are vastly different between renewal/Chaos, and pre-renewal/Classic, and pre-renewal guides will just steer you wrong

If you're on Classic - 3:1 bloody boned pike now 1.6*1.15=184%. When battlegrounds comes, the BG pike will be better, and when KVM comes to classic, the KVM spear will be better still.

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 February 2013 - 11:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users