Sakray to have All EQ and Weapons - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sakray to have All EQ and Weapons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

I find it appalling that I cannot find most gears at the get-go. I'm guessing that I need to farm them for it in Sakray if I really want them but it still puts a question on my head as to why that is the case. Majority of the items in Chaos are obtainable via trade/seller so I can't see why we can't get them. Also, no Cash Shop eqs? HBP not there, Snake Head not there, etc etc etc. We need these implemented so we can further test the viability and damage components of the classes.

Maybe this may not be implemented but what I see Sakray as is more to a "perfect build test server". Also, might not (have a 99% feeling) that is not what it really is.

#2 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

They don't do this because then people tend to use sakray as a playground(even players that don't even play iRO)

#3 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

They don't do this because then people tend to use sakray as a playground(even players that don't even play iRO)

Alright then. Also, Sakray's Weapon options for K/O eqs got problems. Do I even need to post it here or send a ticket? Reason: Does not register slotted Raksasa Dagger.

Edited by matrixEXO, 12 February 2013 - 07:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users