2/12 Valentines day maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

2/12 Valentines day maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic

#76 ryfee

ryfee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Omg YAY thanks so much Oda for changing Dracos to Ice Titans! :D <3

It'd be nice to know what these special 'quest headgears' are too~

Edited by ryfee, 12 February 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#77 Pooru

Pooru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Locationsouthern california

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

@RT video, only thing I don't like about it is that t bypasses card reductions, however I do like that it doesn't pierce mental strength(I doubt that it would be used in woe) and that damage is split when more are in the area

#78 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Please post a video. I'd like to know how Swirling Petal is doing similar damage to AS...

Shadow monsters still screw over Magic ninjas, though.

I'm uploading it as I type. Hopefully it won't take more than 10 more minutes.

#79 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

flying fish and aspersio meant a kunai ninja's attacks all did great damage to the shadow mobs...
its the magic ninjas that can't do much vs shadow mobs.

#80 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

oh my godd, please make cute headgear/garment things in this valentine lucky pack :v <33333333333

#81 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Fixes:
Illusion shadow gets a fix
WoE 2 guild dungeons will have monsters incorporated into them

What about the disappearing bugged emps during last mins of woe? Need update and a fix for that.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#82 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

only headgears in the box are the heart eyepatch and poring envelope...

#83 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

flying fish and aspersio meant a kunai ninja's attacks all did great damage to the shadow mobs...
its the magic ninjas that can't do much vs shadow mobs.

Exploding Kunai + Aspersio should work as well as long as the monster doesn't have over 40,000 HP.

#84 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

any effects to the poring letter? or is it like the orange in mouth? instead of adding in useless lower headgears could you just make them costume gears instead please... that way they arnt totally useless

#85 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Okay, I finished uploading the video. You can see that I'm dealing a pretty large amount of damage with Swirling Petal. It's really efficient for leveling since you don't need any catalysts aside from Earth Talismans (which I could techincally carry 30k without going over 50% weight).

#86 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

any effects to the poring letter? or is it like the orange in mouth? instead of adding in useless lower headgears could you just make them costume gears instead please... that way they arnt totally useless

they should make orange in mouth give like 1% tolerance to bleeding. :pif:

#87 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

only headgears in the box are the heart eyepatch and poring envelope...

that is 1000000% okay with me.

-_-
yes
poring
envelope

#88 DuranMatthews

DuranMatthews

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Screw the stats
Screw the events
Screw TI

Let's go over the real RO issue

Who's your RO date in Valentine's? Normals not allowed, otherwise you wouldn't be playing RO.

#89 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Okay, I finished uploading the video. You can see that I'm dealing a pretty large amount of damage with Swirling Petal. It's really efficient for leveling since you don't need any catalysts aside from Earth Talismans (which I could techincally carry 30k without going over 50% weight).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlZ98tBUxg&feature=share&list=UUOy17hXL1xRNrU07hPyLFXg

Requires Distorted Crescent to do that damage, but in the mid-range I don't think it'd generally be needed to OHKO.
Looks pretty good, though. Does Swirling Petal have a cast time? Doesn't look like it does.

#90 mahananda

mahananda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

oh my godd, please make cute headgear/garment things in this valentine lucky pack :v <33333333333

Holding out hope for the quest gears, :D

#91 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

With RWC accessories and 6th Night its pretty damn near instant. Instant in Strings.

#92 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Requires Distorted Crescent to do that damage, but in the mid-range I don't think it'd generally be needed to OHKO.
Looks pretty good, though. Does Swirling Petal have a cast time? Doesn't look like it does.

Well, keep in mind the video is sped up to 2x. It does have a cast time, but with 16th Night, it's pretty fast. Maybe something like....0.5 seconds? And yeah, Distorted Crescent definitely helps in acheiving great damage. I used it on a Ranger once (back when I only had level 1) and I wanna say their damage increased by 5k-10k (not sure on the exact amount). Assuming your guild members all have even numbered health and SP, Distorted Crescent 5 from a 150/50 Oboro would be a huge boost to damage for pretty much every class.

#93 Trevoir

Trevoir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm liking the TI monster choices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlZ98tBUxg&feature=share&list=UUOy17hXL1xRNrU07hPyLFXg

I know it's not completely relevant but it's bothering me a little that there's seemingly no chatbox in your window. How do you communicate with your party?

#94 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Well, keep in mind the video is sped up to 2x. It does have a cast time, but with 16th Night, it's pretty fast. Maybe something like....0.5 seconds? And yeah, Distorted Crescent definitely helps in acheiving great damage. I used it on a Ranger once (back when I only had level 1) and I wanna say their damage increased by 5k-10k (not sure on the exact amount). Assuming your guild members all have even numbered health and SP, Distorted Crescent 5 from a 150/50 Oboro would be a huge boost to damage for pretty much every class.

At 150 it increases Atk/Matk by 150 also stacks along side Striking - +170 Atk & Odin's Power Level 2 - +100 Matk. I wonder why Wizard doesn't already have a 150 Oboro slave :P.

#95 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

I know it's not completely relevant but it's bothering me a little that there's seemingly no chatbox in your window. How do you communicate with your party?

Oh, I just switched it to my damage window for the video. I figured it would be more helpful to be able to see the actual damage being dealt since it sometimes gets covered up on screen by all of the other stuff going on. Normally I have it on the "Waiting" tab (only chat related stuff is visible on that window) when I'm partying or just leveling in general.

#96 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

like ramen said, you can alternate between your windows through RO Replay so you can show whichever windows you want in the video itself. Not just the windows you were playing with at the time of the recording :3

#97 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

That was some crazy damage for that level range. AOE 40k+ at 111. Insane.

#98 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

I can't remember an exact number, but it was... Mighty significant. I swapped out to remove my WW set (so I could greed, hax) the moment I got it.

And yeah, a whole lot of awesome happens when you start stacking it with other buffs...

#99 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

That was some crazy damage for that level range. AOE 40k+ at 111. Insane.

Funny thing is, if I'd had better gear, I probably could have gotten close to 50k (heck, throw in +20 foods and I think it would have been easy to 1 shot everything in the TI).

#100 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Holy -_-, that damage is insane. Magic Kagerou is looking a little disappointing now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users