Enchantments for White Wing set - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Enchantments for White Wing set

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 highspeed00

highspeed00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi,

i'm pretty new at renewal and want to play an aspd/auto warg ranger, i hear that the white wing set is pretty good but im not 100% sure whats the best enchantments on every gear piece.
Dont get me wrong i know that expert archer the best on suit but i dont have enough money.
So my point are is there any use for sharp/evasion/crit/dex/luk enchantments or i should get only agi for aspd?
Im not on the track in renewal so i dont know if i benefit in specific szenarios if i had an other enchantment on the gear.

Thanks

#2 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Mora_Enchants

there are all the possible enchants on your White Wing set.

I do strongly advice not to go for a full aspd/auto warg build just yet. but stick to an AS build for leveling purposes. 120 dex/80 int/80 vit and rest into luk. thats giving you a nice amount of damage and a good casting time on AS too. its easier to level with and a lot less squishy compared to full aspd builds.

later on you can restat/reskill into auto warger and the enchants you can get on your equipment should either be dex or agi based. that all depends on what you need in your build. do you need more aspd, get more agi. is ur aspd maxed out? stack on dex.

depend ur enchantments on what your build needs at that moment. thats what I would personally do.

#3 highspeed00

highspeed00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

Yes i lvl with AS build but i buy the set for later so i have time to collect the right stats on the set=)

Ok your very helpful but i have one more.I want high aspd so i get for agi but is it worthwile to get an +3%atk,+12atk 3hit or 5crit enchantment over agi or is the profit so low from it?

Edited by highspeed00, 16 February 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#4 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

it can be I suppose? it all depends on what your build needs at that moment. I can also imagine reaching 193 aspd can be hard without the right enchants/equipment. so getting agi enchantments would be the easiest way to get your aspd a bit higher.
However, if you are statisfied with your current aspd you can stack on damage/hit/crit. then the enchantments you just mentioned can be really viable for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users