Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi!
Im just another RO player here who needs experienced players to improve on how I play the game.
I have a Ranger and he is 107/20 now, 116/23. I havent spent some stat points because I am not sure what i should put next. Currently, my Ranger is in an AS build. Im not sure if that is a good build that I chose, but its what other people suggested that I should do.

These are my skills:
Arrow Storm - Lvl 7 (10 now)
Camo - 5
Main Ranger 1
Aimed Bolt 5
Warg Mastery 1
Warg ride lvl 1
and an unuse 1 skill point ( I dont know where should I put it)

Right now, I am using a warg with level 1 Warg Ride. Should I continue to get that to 3? or should I focus on getting Trap research and other trap skills? Im not really sure what else should I focus for an AS build. Will I be needing Fear Breeze Lvl 5 btw?

My stats are:
Str and Luk 1
Agi 95
Vit 50
Int 30 65(current stat)
Dex 100

Are my stats and skills fine? Some of you have suggested that I should reset and focus on getting more INT and VIT. However with my 95 AGI, I find it reasonable to have because I heard from other people that it provides Bleeding status resistance. (Not sure if that is correct.) Should I focus on getting Dex to 120 or just remain as 100? Do I have to add Luk aswell? Should I get my Vit to 80 or 90? and should my INT stay where it is now or get to 80?

These are my gears at the moment:
+4 Dark Bacilium
+4 White Wing Set
+5 Elven Bow
and a Green Apple Ring
If not Dark Bacilium, sometimes I used Ribbon Magic Hat +4, Binoculars, and Romantic Leaf.
Also, I got an AS card but I havent equip it yet because I want my bow to be at least +7 or +10 :3 ...
Also, Im poor, but Im doing well, I guess :)

My current gear now:
+4 Rideword Hat (Should I make it to +9?)
Sunglasses (0)
+4 White wing Set with WW suit (Porcellio carded) and WWBoots (Sohee carded)
+7 Elven Bow (got an AS but its not equip yet.)
Cat hand glove ( Phen Carded)
Funds? (Currently, poor) (been selling MRstones and trading)
Do I need to obtain better gears??

Pls. let me know what you guys think of my build and let me know what I can do more to make it better :D
I would be lookin' forward for your replies :)

Thank you in Advance!

P.S. This is edited and synchronise to my latest development of my Ranger.
I just cross out other stuff in this thread to show how much have change. :)
I will be lookin forward for more feedbacks - THANKS! :p_laugh:

Edited by LawrenzTyr18, 08 April 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#2 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

AS build is the fastest build to go 150. You can change to other build when you hit 150.

If you choose to make AS build, you're doing fine with your skills, you should max your AS though(It is an AS build, so why not maxing AS itself?).

For stats, you might want to consider resetting since AS build does not require high AGI, so put your stats in INT and VIT instead. VIT is of course for more survivability. Meanwhile, INT plays very important role for AS build since AS ranger's main problem is sp pool. More INT means more sp pools to spam AS and also better sp regen so you don't run out of sp quickly. If you choose not to reset and stay with your current stats, you can still avoid sp problems by either having pots or sorcerer to supply your sp or getting some gears that will boost your sp pools (carat card, sp enchanted wwboots, sp enchanted wwbrooch, which is quite expensive if you don't have mora quest access). But from my personal opinion, it's better to reset since high INT also provides faster cast for AS (someone else might have different opinions though).

Equips is good. As long as you have elven bow and wwset, you can one shot anything up to middle TI. For accessory, you might want a phen carded accessory to make your AS uninteruptible. This item however is not neccessary if you choose to reset and get high INT (around 60+) since your will get nearly insta-cast.

#3 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Server:lol

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

You'll always need a Phen card unless you literally have instant cast (unlikely without +30 foods). A Cat Hand Glove [1] is a great accessory to put a Phen card in, and they're not too expensive either.

Finish maxing Arrow Storm. After that, get level 1 Trap Mastery if possible. A free +220 SP is always nice and it's just one skill point (assuming you have all of the second job pre-reqs).

Edited by MrTyranitar, 21 February 2013 - 01:30 AM.

#4 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

You'll always need a Phen card unless you literally have instant cast (unlikely without +30 foods). A Cat Hand Glove [1] is a great accessory to put a Phen card in, and they're not too expensive either.

Finish maxing Arrow Storm. After that, get level 1 Trap Mastery if possible. A free +220 SP is always nice and it's just one skill point (assuming you have all of the second job pre-reqs).

I will!
Are there any other accessories that is/are good to my ranger?

#5 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

AS build is the fastest build to go 150. You can change to other build when you hit 150.

If you choose to make AS build, you're doing fine with your skills, you should max your AS though(It is an AS build, so why not maxing AS itself?).

For stats, you might want to consider resetting since AS build does not require high AGI, so put your stats in INT and VIT instead. VIT is of course for more survivability. Meanwhile, INT plays very important role for AS build since AS ranger's main problem is sp pool. More INT means more sp pools to spam AS and also better sp regen so you don't run out of sp quickly. If you choose not to reset and stay with your current stats, you can still avoid sp problems by either having pots or sorcerer to supply your sp or getting some gears that will boost your sp pools (carat card, sp enchanted wwboots, sp enchanted wwbrooch, which is quite expensive if you don't have mora quest access). But from my personal opinion, it's better to reset since high INT also provides faster cast for AS (someone else might have different opinions though).

Equips is good. As long as you have elven bow and wwset, you can one shot anything up to middle TI. For accessory, you might want a phen carded accessory to make your AS uninteruptible. This item however is not neccessary if you choose to reset and get high INT (around 60+) since your will get nearly insta-cast.

I'll just stick to what I have for now. I'll reset somewhere later in the future. If I change my mind. :)
To get those enchants, Im just gonna wait till I can have the accessibility option for going to Mora, in order to get those daily quest and enchants. I do have a warp though from AB.

What lvl by the way are we allowed to do Mora quest??

#6 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

There's no level limit to do mora quest. However, you need to do some prerequisites quest first, the Wandering Guardian quest to unlock Mora daily quest (you must also has access to new world, splendide and manuk field. Thus some quests like Onward to New World, New Surrounding, Attitude to New World are compulsory).
For ranger, it's quite easy to do Wandering Guardian quest despite of having to fight an MVP. The MVP in that quest is not flagged as boss, so camo will make it super easy to do the quest since the MVP can't see you!

#7 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'll just stick to what I have for now. I'll reset somewhere later in the future. If I change my mind. :)
To get those enchants, Im just gonna wait till I can have the accessibility option for going to Mora, in order to get those daily quest and enchants. I do have a warp though from AB.

You have to be 99+ to do the Wandering Guardian Quest,the quest you want to do.You do not have to do any quests in the New World Quests chain to start this quest.All you need is a Mysterious Seed and a party.

#8 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

*edited the thread, pls help me my answer my new questions :)
Thank you!

^Bump :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users