1. Is there such a build designed strictly for AFK PvE leveling for Dominators? (From the skills to the DNA.)
2. What are the most important skills for AFK PvE Dominators? (Aside from the pets of course.)
3. Is it really required to get Vampiric Touch at least to level 1? (Because if I do decide to put a point there I might as well max it.)
4. This one I'm really confused about: Does Blessing of Wind really override/cancel out Invisibility? I read somewhere that it does, but I also saw a guide that has maxed out both skills.
5. Which is better to max out, Stregthen Summoned Monster Buffs (2 of them.) or Binding Weapon and Relapse Wound? (I mean if I don't get the buffs will I still be an effective AFK Dominator?)
6. Can someone also give me an overview on how to level up the Soul Hunter to a Dominator from level 1 - 50? Much appreciated.
This is my planned build for my Dominator, please feel free to criticize:
Attack of Curse - 1
Bloody Arrow - 1
Vampiric Touch - 1
Rake Nail - Max
Invisibility - Max
Blessing of Wind - Max
Shape of Fear - 1
Shadow Binding - Max
Summon Illusion - 1
Summon Kazara - 1
Summon Lenatore - 1
Summon Ennon - Max
Summon Nastech - Max
Summon Medium Kazara - Max
Summon Medium Lenatore - Max
Summon Humbaba - Max
Strengthening Summoned Monster Physical Attack - Max
Strengthening Summoned Monster Magic Attack - Max
Strengthened VT - Max
Potens VT - Max
Swift VT - Max
AOE VT - Max
Thanks for the replies in advance.
Edited by Singkamas, 22 February 2013 - 07:21 AM.