Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I recently saw a change in SW here : http://ro.doddlercon...l_Skill_Changes
"Has a health of three times the caster's HP. When the wall absorbs this much damage, the wall is removed and any remaining damage is dealt to the player."

On irowik renewal though (http://irowiki.org/rewiki/Safety_Wall), it's still based on "skill level used, the caster's INT, and the caster's maximum SP".

Which is correct?

Edit: I'd like to know also if this is correct : "Storm Gust's chance to freeze has changed. It now has a chance to freeze per hit. Level 1 Storm Gust has a 25% chance to freeze, and the chance increases by 5% per level, up to 70% chance to freeze per hit with level 10"

Because it's basically the reason why I chose to put 10 lvl in frost diver in my future build.

Edited by Drak231, 15 October 2010 - 09:31 AM.

#2 Silver

Silver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationValkyrie

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

I would go with the irowiki description of safety wall because it is probably based on actual tests made by players (as most things on irowiki are!!!). The other description may be outdated.

And yes, Storm Gust has been changed and there is a chance to freeze at each level which increases the higher the skill level.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

I would go with the irowiki description of safety wall because it is probably based on actual tests made by players (as most things on irowiki are!!!). The other description may be outdated.

And yes, Storm Gust has been changed and there is a chance to freeze at each level which increases the higher the skill level.

I would not trust either description without finding more data to back it up. iW has had a lot of wrong stuff put on it since renewal, but doddlers data on the future wiki hasn't been updated in ages.

Regarding SG, the % freeze chances by level will be reversed in a future update, so that level 1 becomes great for freezing stuff (like it was used before) while level 10 is more effective at dealing damage.

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 November 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#4 Drak231

Drak231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:11 PM

Okayyyy... I guess I'll do the tests on my own and post feedback...!

#5 Drak231

Drak231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

I got confirmation from a player that it's based on hp; 3*maxhp of the caster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users