hi there im new here XD - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

hi there im new here XD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xXAccel

xXAccel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

hello im about to start playing and decided that i wanted to make a crusader but im confused as to what stats should i focus on and at the beginning should i leave my stats neutral or what should i pick i want to be pretty efficient at leveling if you could help me and also give me some advice on the class it will be greatly appreciated. btw im playing in chaos server.

sorry for bad English.

#2 Renaldoo

Renaldoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hello yes that for a wonderful start and welcome to planet ragnarok

the crusader for which having levels makes a strong important would be for a HOLY CROSS build that should be as to say for what great leveling a strong build have DEX INT that for with you granted many SP for HOLY CROSS
crossing TWO HANDED SPEAR make for better result this i wish you congratulations and many success in planet ragnarok

#3 SpidyFreakshow

SpidyFreakshow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

first off welcome to Ragnarok, and i love the crusader class, always been my favorite

as for help you should check out this thread, when i came back and started playing again, it really helped show me how to make my crusader in renewal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users