• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ripdeath

ripdeath

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

need some advice on where to lvl my alchemist and homunc, both are lvl 81.
here are my stats and theres no way im remaking him because i have already used a sage of stone on my homunc.

str 50
agi 1
vit 93
int 8
dex 36
luk 10

this is my only character

where can i go lvl? also if if i choose to go biochemist do i lose my homun?

#2 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Vit Alchemist, invest in aid pot to help your party in TI no you do not lose your homunc when you trans just make sure you vaporize it before transing

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Wow you have not even rebirth'd yet and your homunc is already evolved lol.

As for leveling it's like he said. Only other realistic option is to Cart Rev level but this only works if you have the right gears.

Kobolds ounce you hit level 87 are pretty decent if you have DemiHuman Reduction gears+Weapons. Avoid the Axe Kobolds until you hit level 92 though.
http://rode-r.doddle.../view/ra_fild05

Until then Roween may be good if you have Brute Reduction along with perhaps Earth Element weapon/endow/converter. I prefer Roweens for after rebirth as they give great job exp but not as good base.

Otherwise your really stuck perhaps being a Puller for turn in's or semi healer.

#4 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

just TI it up. join an afk ti alchemist party lol. you could always mob train earth petites as well or if you have pots to burn, mobtrain harpies/goats. the Eden quest for Juno/aldebaren is how i leveled to 85 before i knew TI started at 70. it gives amazing exp for each turnin (from 70-80 it gives 20% per monster with 4 monsters to hunt and after 80 gives about 10% per). they have you hunt 30 grand pecos, 30 sleepers, 30 goats, and 30 harpies. you make alot of money doing the quest too because of all the drops you get while doing it (wind of verdure, maneater blossoms, great earth, sand and grit, harpy feathers, peco feathers)
\
btw why 10 in luk? you dont really have the agi to justify getting luk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users