• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hi guys, so i was looking through equipments to outfit my priest when i noticed an interesting combo, grand cross mace and lady solace card (autocasts turn undead and grand cross at a low chance) and little angel doll

Like most autocasts, it requires fast aspd in order to have a reliable activation rate, and since priests don't have that great of a aspd i was thinking if a reflect damage priest is possible? since reflected damage counts as your attack and activates autocasts (and priests are decent tanks) i'd figure that reflected damage rate is going to be much faster than my aspd, this way i can focus on (vit,int,dex instead of agi/int/dex). Should make for a funny priest build mimicing a crusader autocasting grand cross lol.

so far the only equipments that i found that can reflect damage are valk manteau (not for priests) and the thorny shield combo.

what other equipment provides reflect damage for priests? also keep in mind that this is a for fun build =D

Edited by GwenevereXOXO, 25 February 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#2 Banjo03

Banjo03

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Sheep Hat, High Orc card.

#3 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Sheep Hat, High Orc card.

oh thanks i'll give those a shot =D

#4 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

i'm afraid the procc rate of the lady solace card is not high enough to center your whole build around it. the grand cross mace you're speaking of also has no magic attack which would be quite good to have in order to strengthen the lady solice's grand cross procc. you'd also need to wear a holy elemental armor otherwise you'll kill yourself.

what you could however do is play an auto-cast batlle bishop. those do quite well with a lady solace carded empowered mace of judgement. here's an example of mintypudding fighting with such a weapon:

the damage of grand cross is also not that great. depending on your enemies and your stats a wave ranges from 3k-15k damage and you get 3 waves at max for one cross. it is quite nice to have as battle bishop but i'm afraid due to low procc chance aswell as not all that great damage it would be insufficent to center your skillbuild around it.

Edited by Agahim, 26 February 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#5 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Orc lord card gives 30% reflect, compounds on shield (or maybe it was the armor...) :3

30% + 5% Sheep hat + 5% High Orc + 5% thorny buckler combo = 45% reflect :3

And there is a card that casts highest level of heal you've learned on yourself when attacking, but I forgot what that was.

If you were to go ahead with the build I would suggest a high high high agility, and plenty of stuff to boost your ASPD( for that heal, don't go and get 120 though, as you won't be relying on your individual attacks), have a decent amount of dex and Str to back up that high(as a priest can go) ASPD, then high int to increase the level of heal that would be used, and dump the rest in VIT so you have a little staying power (or dump a lot in there and sacrifice Str or something xD)

It'd be a hard build to pull off do to needing more than three stats, but it'd be fun to watch xD

And may I suggest a magic rabbit hat and cd in mouth h3h3

#6 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

If you wanna go for this build, you're gonna have to rely on pots, hence a Rudolf will suffice for your headgear. Do NOT rely on heal cause it won't work on monsters around your level, you'll just die, since you'll get a lot of cast delay from skills being cast and you'll eat up damage too fast to outheal it. For reflecting gears, all you need are Thorny Buckler + Bison Horn. That's 5% reflect and is enough to do reflect damage for damages as low as 20. I would much rather skip on healing cards since you're mostly relying on pots. The one Joatmon was talking about is called Enchanted Peach Tree. For the rest of your autocast gears, there's Solace card, Bloody Knight card, Musika with Kasa card, Ring of Resonance, Dark Lord boots (if you're rich enough, they're awesome), CD in Mouth, etc.

Also since this is a "for fun" build only, you can just go afk in mobby places like Orc Dungeon 1/Geffen Dungeon 1/Earth Petites (for higher levels) with a Magnolia/Triple Poring Hat, Spare Card, autocast and reflect gears. This will allow you to afk farm blank cards, which allows monsters you kill to drop them because of the Spare Card, and the Magnolia/Triple Poring hat autocasts Greed when hit.

#7 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

i think musikas don't actually work. when i tested it a while ago on my archbishop i never got it to proc. and the general low price of the musika might be a direct result of it's disfunctioning.

edit: checked agan, it does work. chance is pretty low though, maybe like 1-2%

Edited by Agahim, 18 March 2013 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users