How Much Attention... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How Much Attention...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

does kRO actually pay to iRO? the GMs say they cant change this or that cuz kro wont let them but i wonder how much actual attention they pay to our servers. Do we just send them status reports or are they actually monitoring what we do? Ive heard we cant boost the exp rates permanently because kro wont let us. i understand we need them to give us alot of stuff like content and item sprites and whatnot but if you look at what some of the other official servers are allowed to get away with i dont know if they would notice if we bumped up the exp rates for the higher level monsters...

#2 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Posted Image

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

not sure why asking a question about something i dont know requires a facepalm... i thought it was a legitimate question and the only way to find out the answer to a question you have is to ask...

#4 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Idk either, just ask the mods. /thx

#5 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

that's just it, the mods have no way of answering something like that......we need an answer from a member of the gm team on a question like this.......

#6 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

I would like to see an answer to this as well.

#7 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

Official servers pay revenue to kRO afaik and kRO moderates all important changes.
much like kRO is the pimp and other servers are its...
meh

#8 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I can take a stab at it from conversation. Are we talking renewal or classic? Classic is basically 0 or 0. Renewal it seemed to me as if they'd get feedback from them with a week to two week delay but generally it was requests for more information or something like that. It did seem like anything they had to push back to kRO took many weeks or months to get an end result to happen from them.

#9 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I think it's mostly legal crap it's technicly different companies running the games. even if some are owned by the same people. They have negotiated contracts with KRO for what is allowed and whats not. Some just negotiated better stuff then Gravity here in America did. It's kinda like Sony Japan giving online stores the right to sell and Export their stuff then Sony Europe suing and shutting down those sites for copyright infringement. Same company and same products but legally they are considered different entities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users