• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

So after waiting thirty minutes, it appears that gateway has stalled midway though logging me in.

I am not sure if this has been reported, or if someone found a fix to this. (Searching and reading the current threads didn't afford me any answers)

I am stuck at the menu that says "We are Scanning You. Don't move."

Pro-tips from anyone?

#2 Athos

Athos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

So after waiting thirty minutes, it appears that gateway has stalled midway though logging me in.

I am not sure if this has been reported, or if someone found a fix to this. (Searching and reading the current threads didn't afford me any answers)

I am stuck at the menu that says "We are Scanning You. Don't move."

Pro-tips from anyone?

Greetings,

Do you have anything else running in the background? Also, did your Gateway complete the patching process? If you are still encountering this issue, try to uninstall the Gateway, then reinstall to see if the issues continue.

If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to let us know.

Athos
Warp Portal Productions Team

#3 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:49 PM

I have nothing else running in the background, and it updates just fine. But as soon as I enter my password and such, it just halts there.

I am not sure what it is trying to do.

#4 Aramis

Aramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

We're having someone look into it, however, just to be sure, the WarpPortal account information is being used for the Gateway correct? Also, have you attempted the re-install that Athos has suggested?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users