#1 SasakiKun

SasakiKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Soon i rebirth my Monk, and I want to know how to get started in a good way (skills and attribute points) as I have understood the build of a Champ Combos is good for leveling and the Sky Blow for Suras right?, I would like to help me with the points attribute and build ,I had thought this build, but i dont know if will be fine: http://irowiki.org/~...Cqs2nqnkQrAfUcY

I hope your help, Regards

#2 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

the sura combo's are nice but they are fairly hard to proc if you're busy. there also were some problems with your skill build as sura so I made my own for you.

http://irowiki.org/~...cqo2nGAkQrBfUcY

Rising Dragon level 10 is a must, it makes RD last longer, gives more HP and SP. I kept in GT revit and GT change. they are completely optional but both are very handy buffs. Also made your heal level 10, Mental strength level 5 and added Power Absorb. that will make you more self sufficient in pvm situations when you are alone farming for something.

the statpoints for a SB Sura should be around (early Sura/Late Champion):

70-80 str
80-90 agi
20-30 vit
10-20 int
50-60 dex

Add agi to about 100 as you progress as sura, same with vit and int if it's required. Add more dex if you need more hit to get to the mobs you are leveling/grinding at. More Int can also be added if you want a more powerful Gfist on later levels. Luk is entirely optional, personally really like Luk in a leveling build but thats personal preferance.

Edited by Minsyy, 28 February 2013 - 01:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users