Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...ion_(variant_3)

According to this, I had all the materials ready:
1) Soul Linker in Party, Taekwondo kid in party.
2) All 3 creation guides
3) 200 Medicine Bowl, 200 Empty Bottle, 100 Empty Test Tube, 500 Poison Spore, 500 Stem, 50 Fabric, 50 Immortal Heart
4) Had 100 Alchohol on me just in case too. Everything is on me, not in my cart. <--- The problem

However, everytime I used Spiritual Potion Creation 3, it would only consume 50 Empty Bottles, 50 Medicine Bowls, and 50 Immortal Hearts to make 50 Acid Bottles.
What did I do wrong? If I brought 1 less thing of anything, the skill would fail. I really wanted to just made Grenade Bottles faster but it won't let me T^T

--------------------
Edit:
Ok so it seems like Kami is right - if you have any alcohol on you that is not the brewer's name, the "process" of the SPC3 will stop after making the 50 Acid Bottles.
Thus, you still need every single ingredient (with no alcohol on you) and you will create basically 50 acids, 50 alcohols, 50 grenades.
I wanted to make only grenades, so I had to let my friend manually pot all 1500 lol >_>

Edited by michaeleeli, 01 March 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

hmm typically when that happens to me, it's the guide or the test tubes or alcohol...not sure what could be wrong

#3 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

You have to make sure the alcohols are all the same name.

It's always worked for me unless I purposely wanted to only pot acid bottles. I always go over in supplies like 400 medicine bowls etc just in case and for convenience.

Edited by KamiKali, 01 March 2013 - 10:00 AM.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

A voice in my head keeps telling me that there's something that you need an extra 50 of.

I don't know if the voice is to be trusted. I've learned to be careful about putting too much stock in voices in one's head...

#5 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Lol thanks, I'm going to try again. This time specially holding 50 alcohol with the same name.
I bought those alcohol from someone else so it's name is different from my potter - that doesn't matter as long as I hold a unified name right?

#6 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

Can this work like if you have alcohol+fabric, will it make 50 bottle grenades? or immortal heart+ materials, just wonder because getting all those spores+stems and overweight limitting seems to be a real hassle this method.

#7 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Updated info ^

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

It shouldn't matter what name the alcohol has - but you would need the first stack in your inventory to have 50+ (it's not smart enough to look at other stacks trying to find one with 50 in it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users