• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

hi guys, just became a genetic and is also my first 3rd job character =D!

So i've been reading around checking out what skills to get, and it seems that everyone is recommending everything @.@. hell plant good for demi human, crazy vines etc.

but with the limited 50 job lvls, what skills do you guys recommend? So far i've gotten cart remodeling/cart cannon both at lvl 5 (saw that it was effective in Ti parties). is cart boost good? thinking about getting only lvl 1 of it for speed boost, so i can save points for other skills.

my build is str/int/dex/vit

share what skill trees you guys have =D

#2 Banjo03

Banjo03

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Crazy Vines to kill Ghost property monsters, max Cart Boost as it also boosts ATK, I guess you can also max Fire Expansion as it is an AoE Acid Bomb at level 5. Um, other than that it's up to you.

#3 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Cart cannon, cart remodeling, cart boost and you are good to go, just avoid ghost mobs as much as possible. Unless you go for woe/pvp you won't need any of the other genetic skills because everything else a genetic has is for woe support or a pvp killing skill, namely: Mandragora howling, hell plant, crazy vines, thorn wall, blood sucker, sling item. Or the brewing skills: special pharmacy, mix cooking.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

Cart Cannon, Cart Boost, and Cart Remodel are the three skills that EVERY genetic MUST max. They are not at all optional and you need them for basic functioning.

What you get with the remaining skill points depends on what you want to do with the character....

Crazy Vines, Thorn wall, and Mandy Howl maxed for WoE. Hell Plant for PVP, especially if you build for it (you need summon flora 5 for good damage with it).

Firex5 DF 3 (don't max DF imo) if you have a use in mind for it - it's kinda handy, but I've struggled to find really good uses for it. I don't often mob stuff that's worth bombing.... but there are some uses for it. Levels 3 and 4 are kinda cute, too.
Also, sling item if you can fit it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 01 March 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#5 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Cart Cannon, Cart Boost, and Cart Remodel are the three skills that EVERY genetic MUST max. They are not at all optional and you need them for basic functioning.

What you get with the remaining skill points depends on what you want to do with the character....

Crazy Vines, Thorn wall, and Mandy Howl maxed for WoE. Hell Plant for PVP, especially if you build for it (you need summon flora 5 for good damage with it).

Firex5 DF 3 (don't max DF imo) if you have a use in mind for it - it's kinda handy, but I've struggled to find really good uses for it. I don't often mob stuff that's worth bombing.... but there are some uses for it. Levels 3 and 4 are kinda cute, too.
Also, sling item if you can fit it.

oh hi Azzy! very helpful as always. seems like you're always there to answer my questions lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users