very bored player looking for huge social guild to quest/grind/chat with - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

very bored player looking for huge social guild to quest/grind/chat with

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

i play multiple characters all between 90-99 and get really bored sitting in TIs all the time (farming badges). looking for an active guild with a diverse guild base of players to team up with or help/get help from. im on alot (mostly during the late hours of the night pacific time) so i can be reached at almost any time (wish this game had the ability to just msg accounts) and if im on an alt, you can just PM me on the forums and ill see it

im not looking to join any 'up and coming' guilds and am really only interested in guilds that have at least 5-10 active members online at any given time (whats the point of joining a social guild if theres noone to socialize with).

tl:dr version:

DO NOT msg me if your guild is small (ive found that most tiny guilds rarely have all members online)
DO NOT msg me if your guild is fairly inactive (has few players online most of the time)
DO NOT msg me if you are looking for people that play ragnarok like its the source of all of their income in real life (i play well, but i also like to joke around alot)
DO NOT msg me if you are looking to change/critique my builds or play style in any way (sry but i only stat/spec the way i want to and refuse to be a cookie cutter herd follower)

DO msg me if you are looking for a team player that prefers teamplay over solo
DO msg me if you are looking for an active, social, fun person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users