5+ Legit People Needed a "GOOD GUILD" - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5+ Legit People Needed a "GOOD GUILD"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 theboobless

theboobless

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

We are looking a good guild that has a good "stringers". "ab" "Sacrifice RG"
We dont care what supplies is as long as there's a AB,Stringer and RG that can sacrifice.

I Cant tell whats our In game so just leave info/ Messge Me / Leave ur In game name that we can PM

Thank You :no1:

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Clandestine Society is always recruiting, but I wouldn't say we are strong on stringers since we usually have 1 to 2 every WOE. We do have excellent Arch Bishops and an awesome Neko Noob Sacrificer, but if that isn't your cup of tea you can always try out Animosity which is a Guild full of Veteran Gamers who are actually dedicated to WOE and having fun.

#3 theboobless

theboobless

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

i'll think about it thanks.

#4 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

If you're looking to WoE, Loki's Realm has the 3 you're looking for. Plus we're active. Plus we see that teamwork is the key to success.
PM me here or on some sura in game. I do need to know the class(es) you guys are going to WoE on.

#5 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Hmm,seems all those classes make good support for RK classes :rice:

#6 Finisterra

Finisterra

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

Feel free to check out Final Uprising.

We have couple of good sacrifice RGs including myself, I'm a Full Support sac RG who does nothing in woe but sacrifice important people. We have very good ABs as well distributed evenly in parties. We do sort of okay in strings department, cannot really say we have the best stringers.

Also, myself and other sac RGs sacifice important people so whoever is doing good or is important in a particular situation gets sac, Usually the party is planned out in a balanced way and we decide who gets sac and who doesn't, so don't expect personal sacrifice slave rather expect a RG who will sac you when he/you/your gang are around. What it means is, if your gang is actually good then you can expect me or some RG to give your gang a better priority.

PS: If you are interested, contact me here or contact us at our guild spot and provide some more information on your classes and gears and stuff.

Edited by Finisterra, 05 March 2013 - 07:59 AM.

#7 theboobless

theboobless

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Thank you so much for the informations guy, but we found a guild now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users