I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hello! :rice:
I was wondering if you someone could please give me some advice on where to lvl solo or with a party as a desperado build gunslinger around lvl 70-ish with average gears.
:thx:

#2 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

First thing's first, do you have an endow slave? If yes, congrats, you just made your life a ton easier.

Assuming you don't, you need to take advantage of Silver Bullets, so most of this list is comprised of Shadow and/or Undead mobs. You should be able to use some Shotgun skills if needed.

My recommended leveling spots(slightly arranged according to difficulty):
GH Prison 1 - Skel and Zombie Prisoners - easy spot, Priests hardly necessary, be wary though you share this place usually with Archers and Mage classes, gets slow at higher levels

Pyramids 4f - Isis - A personal favorite, easy to gather thanks to the map's simple design, Anubises are a bonus if you have a Priest, stay away from the purple mummy

Inside Glast Heim - Dark Frames - if you are allergic to Isis, go to this place. If you aren't, go back to Isis.

Ayothaya Dun 02 - Tamruans - dat god awful job exp, otherwise, still very good

Glast Heim Chivalry 2 - Everything - Fancy a Raydric card to go with your leveling? good map, caution: abysmal and bloody knights are always hungry so keep your distance and feed them Full Blasts, Priest recommended

Nifflheim 02 - Everything - You could practically live here if it weren't for the awful spawn rate. Bloody Murderers and Ruris are tough cookies but not if you're with a Priest.

Yeah, definitely missed a lot of other spots but for now, those are the only things i can think of without hurting my head :heh:

Edited by BIuewind, 08 March 2013 - 01:01 AM.

#3 Spirra

Spirra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the info!
I'll definitely try some of those maps and maybe make an endow slave for myself. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users