Gamepad configuration problems - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Gamepad configuration problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

Using Dragon Sagas GamePad configuration, I've been having some problems. If you use it to set up your movement keys, it seems that if you are moving in one direction or you attack and then quickly move in a different direction your character will continue running without you pressing anything. This happens a lot. It stops happening once you press the direction that your automatically running in, but it is still rather annoying.

The macro configuration window sometimes randomly opens and closes when moving using the in game gamepad configuration. This usually happens all the time, or never. It seems that resetting your movement keys stops it from happening, but not sure on this.

I'm using an xbox360 wired controller to play atm. Anyone else using a controller experiencing either of these bugs?

Edited by Maronu, 15 October 2010 - 08:43 PM.

#2 LymLym

LymLym

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:39 AM

Using Dragon Sagas GamePad configuration, I've been having some problems. If you use it to set up your movement keys, it seems that if you are moving in one direction or you attack and then quickly move in a different direction your character will continue running without you pressing anything. This happens a lot. It stops happening once you press the direction that your automatically running in, but it is still rather annoying.

The macro configuration window sometimes randomly opens and closes when moving using the in game gamepad configuration. This usually happens all the time, or never. It seems that resetting your movement keys stops it from happening, but not sure on this.

I'm using an xbox360 wired controller to play atm. Anyone else using a controller experiencing either of these bugs?

I'm having the same problem with the marco window popping up. -_-

#3 Aramis

Aramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:17 AM

Thanks, we'll look into that for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users