Soldier and Knight Skill Cooldowns - Soldier Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Soldier and Knight Skill Cooldowns

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rawker

rawker

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

Hi.

I currently have a 116 Knight and I really can't find the figures in ROSE Comp to be that accurate. An example is Triple Attack (Double Attack Lv.9); in RC, it has a 15-second cool down which In-game is more likely to be 1.5 seconds. Is it safe to assume that a tenth of every skill cooldown listed in that site is applied in-game. Swords of Divinity is good in paper, but if it's one SoD every 15/150 seconds, that seems to be not useful esp when helping out in clearing mobs i lure... or when I plan to kill stuff alone.

I plan on having this Knight but the cooldowns listed in there confuses me, a lot.
STR 312
DEX 248
INT 15
CON 240
CHA 10
SEN 62
(Acc: 300, AP: 271)
Posted Image

Edited by rawker, 12 March 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#2 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Sirius, Polaris, Tala

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Instead of that 4-4 in 2-hand, get the bow passive. Gives you accuracy with full 9 points than 8 points.

#3 rawker

rawker

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

So the aacuracy from xbow mastery is applied to all weapons?

Though getting back on the original topic.. I just wanted to throw out the build in here as I need to verify if the cool downs listed in ROSE Comp is what it is in-game or they're just a tenth of its stated cool downs, in game.

Edited by rawker, 11 March 2013 - 02:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users