• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chrisgrdo

chrisgrdo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Ok guys well im planning to use skyblow build to lvl my sura till i hit higher lvls i know how the stat build goes since ive read a few guides but i have no idea about equips for this build... u know to increase skyblow damage? so what are some affordable equips for this build to get some decent damage out of it? remember affordable cause im broke atm LOL

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

standard sura weapon is carga mace [2], usually with 2x malicious (hunter fly cards), if your budget is really tight u can stick with sura's rampage (never really used this on any of the suras i made) due to it being a fist (bad size penalty) and just being lower in atk compared to carga.

if hunter fly cards are out of reach, you can leave your carga uncarded for the meantime (i wouldn't really waste +atk cards like zipper bear/hillslion on it; unless you really want to)
2x kingbird (archer skel cards ;asdkafklshasfoverpriced right now) carga is for the mid-high levels if you use rampage blast (really only good if you can ohko the mob with it)

if you're grinding a specific map endows from a sage boosts your damage nicely (ex. water endow for nogg/magma 2). Also don't forget to skyblow your mob on a wall (mob up, snap next to a wall, let mob get very close to you (and thus also to the wall), snap across your mob (so they are in between you and the wall), spam skyblow), so the mob gets hit at a much faster rate (ie. you don't have reduce your spam rate waiting for some of the monsters to walk back to you upon knockback, plus you produce more damage per SP used)

also you can use porcellio carded (+25 atk) armor if you really want to increase your damage a bit, really any +atk or %physical attack gear you can readily afford is fine.

but really, most of the actively leveling players just do level-range party turn-ins, which in that case, you will most likely be just recruited as a tank (mental strength)

the sura class is nice and all (not really the best on leveling), but with the proper gears, it can do really well.

anyways, hope you enjoy playing sura

Edited by ka10, 11 March 2013 - 11:23 AM.

#3 chrisgrdo

chrisgrdo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

thanks for the info man i recently just got back to my sura after not playing with it for a while and just did a stat reset cause my build was a little messed up and i went for skyblow but sura is gearless im like wearing eden gear LOL and yes i really want a carga mace with 2 hunterfly cards but the price for the cards is just insane lol but i will see what i can do thanks alot for the reply bro really helped

#4 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

hey guys pls help me out here.:)
I believe Skyblow is the quickest leveling build for sura..
What skills should i be looking to level up with in this build ?

currently, i am a lvl 92/57 champion..
& this are my skills atm..( 13 points from champ left & 50 from sura left..hence, 63 points left.. )
http://irowiki.org/~...rqeDksrAab95In1

What skills should i get for the remaining 13 skill points as champ ? & which skills should i get as a sura first ??

Thanks

#5 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1811 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

you will most likely spend some skill points from champ on acolyte skills
note: the most critical skills for champ are: asura 5, zen, snap, root 5, pneuma, decrease agi lvl 1(only) - the excess champ points usually go into: bless 10, increase agi 10, mental strength 4-5, optional: RPS lvl 1(for fun pvm/pvp knockback).
any skills not mentioned are either included as pre-reqs for the critical skills, or just relatively useless.

for sura standard leveling build, usually go (in order): skyblow 5, power absorb, energy gain 3 (only), windmill, rising dragon 10, rampage blaster (max it to 5 after getting RD 10), then work your way up to GT-revit 5
in that build you use up all 50 points - it is up to you when you want to switch builds (like into gates of hell, getting rid of skyblow, etc - usually this will be done when you're mid-high level sura with enough job levels - you may not even end up getting revit at all since all the other skills eat up a lot of points and maxing revit will probably happen around job 40+
you could just stick with skyblow purely, and get revit 5 quite soon though; it's up to how you can manage your HP/SP while grinding (RD 10 + power abosrb (even energy gain 3 too) is virtually infinite SP).

high-end leveling can be either 1-shot (or nearly 1-shot-chain windmill, earth shaker before/after) rampage blast or tiger cannon 5-10 - these are done with proper gears, endows, and adequate supplies.
early leveling is mostly just skyblow; though expect to just usually be a mental strength tank for party-play all throughout 100 to 150.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users