How Long does it usually take for a gender change to take effect? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How Long does it usually take for a gender change to take effect?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Caraighan

Caraighan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

How Long does it usually take for a gender change to take effect? also does anyone know if I need to stay logged out for them to do it. I haven't been able to find any answers while searching the support center.

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

24-48 hours usually but can be as fast as 12 hours. Don't submit a name change request on the weekends. GMs are off on those days and you won't get your gender change request till Monday or Tuesday.

#3 Caraighan

Caraighan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

So I put the order for the change on Saturday, it's now Wednesday should I not expect to have the gender change so I can be Maestro for WoE tonight? Also I still don't know if I should just not play my character, if that will cause it to be a longer process also.

#4 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

I would send a ticket in, this way they'll be more aware there is a gender change in process and be able to help you.

If you are on the character when they are ready to do a gender change, they'll pm you to log off.

#5 Caraighan

Caraighan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

for a value added service it's kinda rediculus that it's now been almost a week since I ordered it and it still hasn't happened even after putting in a ticket for it. -.-;

#6 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

If you would be so kind, could you PM me with your ticket number and your VAS number? I have a feeling that my team might be having an issue completing your request and you are not getting their replies. I would like to see what the issue is so that I can either fix it or let you know what is stalling the process.

#7 Caraighan

Caraighan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

Now 9 days after ordering the service it's still not been implemented. Really disappointed in this service overall.

#8 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

Now 9 days after ordering the service it's still not been implemented. Really disappointed in this service overall.

What I did was send in a ticket after I requested the service. This brought more attention that there was a gender change pending. I got a response within the day or so, as long as it was before 5:00PM PST. Hope it goes well! Oh, and don't worry about being on the account that is having the gender change, the GMs will pm you before initiating the change.

#9 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Did you read what Corvus said & did you pm the info?

They can't help it if problems occur that delay things. Besides it's not preventing you from playing so give them a break.

Be glad you even have the option to change the gender :xd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users