need advice on aco to monk sura character - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

need advice on aco to monk sura character

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EbonySilver

EbonySilver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

i have a Arch bishop :P made it so that i could easily use him to train my alts as support an shielding them as it gathers up some mobs for lower character to get while keeping others from kill stealing.

need help with making it since pretty confused with guides an i also has a assassin character that i had used a cool guide that gave me level segments which said i had to have stats an skills at so an so an really worked making it easily easy for me.

i stress over descisions cause of @_@ dont know what is good or not, so need help on making a good monk.

what i looking to make my monk like pretty much be a tanker an dish out plenty of damage so any guides that could help me or maybe some people with monks help me out

Edited by EbonySilver, 12 March 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#2 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Spoiler

#3 Javsy

Javsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

There are already lots of guides posted, just put a bit more of effort to absorb them. I know information overload causes severe brain damage so I couldn't blame you. :hmm:

If you just have some things that aren't clear, just hit the reply button and someone will give you an answer sooner or later. :thumb2:

To keep it short, just level as an agi-combo monk to make things faster. You can grind that upto 99 or get Mental Strength to tank mobs in TI parties starting at 70 (you don't need that much vit really).

Rebirth and do the same thing all over again. But after hitting a few job levels as a sura, you may use the free 1-time stat and skill reset in eden and drop the agi, and get Power Absorb for sp, Rising Dragon, and Rampage Blaster (you may also want to get Sky Blow on early levels if you have a neuralizer to spare to remove it later).

The other alternative is hunting MVPs and fisting them to get levels. But it would be more expensive on gears and supplies compared to spamming TI everyday. Definitely your call.

#4 EbonySilver

EbonySilver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Spoiler

T_T oh god this looks perfect thank you so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users