#1 SasakiKun

SasakiKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hi, have a Sura lv 108/18 (Sky Blow Build)

Stats:

STR- 80 + 7
AGI- 100 + 6
VIT- 1 + 17
INT- 20 - 3
DEX- 60 - 6
LUK- 1 - 4

Equip: Goibe Set +5 - Green Apple Ring - Cat Glove

Build:
http://irowiki.org/~...lcjN2n1gA1dndb1

I have some questions

1.- The Skills and Stats point stay okey?

2.- What equipment would you recommend?

3.- How increasing net Sky Blow damage? - Apart from the increased percentage by Agi (equip, weapon, i dont know) [Actual Damage 2,5k - 2,7k]

4.- Where i can level? (Out TI)

I hope your help

#2 Javsy

Javsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

stats are fine just put more str into it. the 100 Agi is a bit too much but I don't recommend resetting it now. Use the 1-time free reset when you are ready to drop Sky Blow as your leveling skill and drop your agi. As for now add pumping vit after you get 90+ str.

For equipments,go get 2x hunter fly cargas for leveling. Saves a few pots and burst heal whenever you need it.

For skyblow damage, there's nothing much you can do to raise it to make it decent. It's only good if you have 2 megs and a bryn. But If you don't want to reset for now, you can use it as a good option to push back enemies when mobbed. Very useful when pulling and tanking mobs even at high TI.

Fow early levels you can try leveling at Nogg road. Around 120+ you may take the option to level in TI. That's the only place where you can fast since you don't have much sp due to lack of enough skill points for Rising Dragon. And never rely on using Rampage Blast (even with max RD). that skill has crappy re-use delay to make it as your leveling skill.

In other words, Sky Blow isn't that great at later levels as the damage won't kill the mobs fast enough. Just go to TI and tank mobs with MS or if you can handle it, try pulling targets with snap (never try to pull monsters in MS as it may hitlock you until you to death if you pulled too much).

Edited by Javsy, 16 March 2013 - 11:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users